Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you buy an inventory car and have the SA add the VIN to your order, do you pay new price or are they able to match the price on your order? Also, they can remove FSD 100% on all cars before delivery?
They will definitely remove FSD on any new inventory car, but you will have to pay the new price. If the SA is able to put the inventory car on your order, you don't have to pay another $100 to secure it, but you do have to pay current pricing which is unfortunately $1,000 higher than when I ordered mine. An inventory one came up this morning that matches mine minus the hitch and I ALMOST pulled the trigger...but decided I would wait and save the $1,000 and get mine with the hitch already installed which saves another $200.

Reactions: BitJam and Yankees
If you buy an inventory car and have the SA add the VIN to your order, do you pay new price or are they able to match the price on your order? Also, they can remove FSD 100% on all cars before delivery?
You pay the new price and lose any savings you might have had compared to it. They can remove FSD. I asked 4 different SAs about this.

Reactions: BitJam and Yankees
My SA said that if you find an inventory car with the EXACT same build that you originally ordered, then no you do not have to pay the new price... if anything is different from your original order though then you have to pay the new price.

Reactions: Yankees