Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Please do tell.
So originally before we put in our order we were going back and forth between white and red. So as the tie break we let our son choose, blue. Cool, the only must haves for us are that it is a LR, 5 seater and black interior. When looking at the inventory we kept seeing all colors but white, and they either had 7 seats or had white interior. So we were thinking that “oh maybe the demand for white is crazy, so we might have better luck getting our delivery up because they might do a huge production run of white. And if a red or blue that match our specs, we will scoop it up”

That was the thinking anyway, who knows what Tesla does. I don’t know if my move in EDD was cause or correlation, but I am happy my date moved.

Reactions: BitJam
I stopped by the Salt Lake center today because I was in the area. When I drove past on Sunday night it was completely full with cars for delivery. A lot of MY and a couple new MS Plaid and M3. Today a lot of those cars were gone but another truck had arrived and was just starting to unload. I asked the service center guy how many cars he thought they would receive before the end of the month? He said close to 100 was his best guess. Wow! He then looked up my order (ordered June 1st) and he said my spec (White on Black LR 7 seater with tow) is fairly popular and he didn't think I'd get it until September. My online date has been holding pretty steady this week at mid to late July, so September was a surprise. He did say that cars seem to come in waves to different parts of the country which I didn't fully understand, but I assume he was referring to all the late quarter deliveries in California.
It’ll be interesting to see how Q3 differs from previous quarters. From what I saw, most people who ordered in Q1 received their car in Q1 (few exceptions, especially those who ordered in the last few days). For Q2, it looks like there will be a significant amount of people who ordered in May or June who won’t get their car before the end of the month.

Reactions: und2000
Hey all, been following this thread since we ordered in April. First time posting though! Had something interesting happen today that I haven’t seen anyone post about. Current EDD is June 25th-30th. MYLR White, Black int, Gemini wheels, FSD and no tow. Anyways today got a text message from the same number that told us out trade in offer was ready asking if we were ready to take delivery this month. Please refer to picture. Anyone else ever receive these kinds of texts? FYI in Orange county, CA.

Attachments

• EB47B2E7-C1F1-449C-A7F6-ADA553AAA82C.jpeg
    EB47B2E7-C1F1-449C-A7F6-ADA553AAA82C.jpeg
    205.2 KB · Views: 89
Hey all, been following this thread since we ordered in April. First time posting though! Had something interesting happen today that I haven’t seen anyone post about. Current EDD is June 25th-30th. MYLR White, Black int, Gemini wheels, FSD and no tow. Anyways today got a text message from the same number that told us out trade in offer was ready asking if we were ready to take delivery this month. Please refer to picture. Anyone else ever receive these kinds of texts? FYI in Orange county, CA.
Lots of people. Go check out the CA April Orders thread: Model Y West Coast Waiting Room (April 2021 Orders)

Hi!
I've been reading this forum for a while now trying to figure out when to expect my MY and in the process I have learned so much more...so thanks community!

Here is my timeline:
June 5th: ordered MY, charcoal, 7 seater, 19" wheels
June 5th: SC gave me a delivery date of end of June, Sept latest
June 6th: System says EDD of July/Aug
June 7-18: EDD Sept/Oct
June 20th (at 3AM): Found my car in inventory plus tow hitch- Ordered online
June 20th: 11AM, called SC and asked what to do next...filled out finance application again. I asked for Vin and location and was told it's 214xxx; MY is sitting outside the factory and should be delivered by the weekend
June 21 (today): got a text to confirm delivery date
June 24: will be picking up the MY!!

I wouldn't have known to check inventory if it wasn't for you guys....so extra thanks!

Location: Vancouver, BC (was also checking inventory in Seattle)
Picking up MYLR on Friday....I'm super excited, got a bunch of accessories ordered. Just need to figure out tint and that ceramic wrap I keep hearing about.

Vin 214xxx

When looking at the inventory we kept seeing all colors but white, and they either had 7 seats or had white interior. So we were thinking that “oh maybe the demand for white is crazy, so we might have better luck getting our delivery up because they might do a huge production run of white. And if a red or blue that match our specs, we will scoop it up”
Interesting! I went from white to blue. My original choice of white was because 1) I live in the desert so best to reflect as much heat/light as possible, 2) the white/white looks very elegant, 3) save $1,000, and 4) I felt it would be less conspicuous in case there was some Tesla hate in my shabby neighborhood. [When I was in grad school my girlfriend had a very green Subaru hatchback. The campus police could spot us from a mile away and always ticketed the car when we parked in faculty-only parking.]

When I was looking at demo cars I decided to also look for blue and was secretly hoping for blue. One reason I decided to go for blue was one of the videos I watched was lamenting about all the Telsas they saw on the road and most of them being white. And blue is my favorite color by a mile. Several of the video series I like feature blue/white Ys and 3s. So I decided to not be afraid and dare to stand out a little. OTOH, I think white/white is very elegant.

Reactions: GroovyRoo
Ordered White Performance M3 on 6-17-21. Im in De. App said 1-11 weeks then Friday it said june 26-july 20. Now says 7-11 weeks. Confused here. Debating canceling my order and getting that 2022 M4 ordered...But ive allready ordered 5grand worth of mods for this thing! And I really do want it. Someone talk me out of jumping!!
It’s still within the original window? I can’t imagine jumping ship after only a week personally. I want my car! Ha. I’d say wait it out! It will be worth it and hopefully the dates will pull up again (seems to happen ALL the time around here)

Interesting! I went from white to blue. My original choice of white was because 1) I live in the desert so best to reflect as much heat/light as possible, 2) the white/white looks very elegant, 3) save $1,000, and 4) I felt it would be less conspicuous in case there was some Tesla hate in my shabby neighborhood. [When I was in grad school my girlfriend had a very green Subaru hatchback. The campus police could spot us from a mile away and always ticketed the car when we parked in faculty-only parking.]

When I was looking at demo cars I decided to also look for blue and was secretly hoping for blue. One reason I decided to go for blue was one of the videos I watched was lamenting about all the Telsas they saw on the road and most of them being white. And blue is my favorite color by a mile. Several of the video series I like feature blue/white Ys and 3s. So I decided to not be afraid and dare to stand out a little. OTOH, I think white/white is very elegant.
I agree with there being a lot of white ones. I wanted red but my wife really likes the white, she loves the way it looks with the induction wheels. But we plan on getting the windows tinted and Stealth PPF to kind of make it our own anyway. So if we do end up with white it will still be unique.

There used to be pre-drilled holes kind of on the back of the bumper, I believe, for the radar. They were never visible unless you removed the bumper though. Unlike other manufacturers, Tesla didn’t need to have a glass shield or other see through piece for the radar to work.

I’d bet the holes are still there. But again, you can’t see them without taking the car apart.

Everyone, meet Falcon. MYP 197XXX - no radar (holes are still there though?), no lumbar, unsure about the headlights at this moment.

Car was 99% flawless with the exception of some scuffs on the trim and a few scuffs inside. 10/10 love the car!

View attachment 677048View attachment 677049

This looks just like my config—especially if you have white interior. What do you mean the radar holes are still there? And is the lumbar missing from the driver side too?

Reactions: PatrickTM