Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered a MY on June 25th LR white + black no fsd with induction. No vin yet but really considering on changing color to black with white interior. Do I run the chance of ending up at square
Square one plus the price increase if it wasnt added when you placed your order 😢
I have another order with these specs but only placed it on July 7th … EDD is all over the place on both orders. Thanks thought that I could shorten EDD by applying those specs to my June order

I have another order with these specs but only placed it on July 7th … EDD is all over the place on both orders. Thanks thought that I could shorten EDD by applying those specs to my June order
But im not 100% sure. Its just what I have been told. Cause we were planning on changing our interior to White but didnt want to risk waiting longer and paying more than we needed to

Oh wow, that’s impressive. The least expensive quote I’ve received is around $4800. I’ve gotten quotes as high as 8K. The best shop, ronically had the lowest quote.
Yep that price was from one of the best shops in the area, and I shopped around a lot. Only downside is it will take 6 days as opposed to the usual 3-4 days. Can’t rush perfection!

Reactions: CharlesCastle
I’ve been reading this tread for the last 4 weeks. I thought I was loosing my mind … I even went to an Audi dealership today to see what they had as inventory that I could get for the weekend. Patience is running thin to say the least :/
I know what you mean Haha. I tried going to the local dealerships that had a used MYLR cause the Tesla Locations in NY or NJ haven’t had anything for the last 3 weeks. But then i did not want to have to deal with “normal” car sales people lol

I’ve been reading this tread for the last 4 weeks. I thought I was loosing my mind … I even went to an Audi dealership today to see what they had as inventory that I could get for the weekend. Patience is running thin to say the least
I know what you mean Haha. I tried going to the local dealerships that had a used MYLR cause the Tesla Locations in NY or NJ haven’t had anything for the last 3 weeks. But then i did not want to have to deal with “normal” car sales people lol
today the car salesman told me his famous line “what can I do today to get you in your brand new Audi” I chuckled and said nothing really it isn’t up to you lol