Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Edd August 14 - September 03 for a 5/31 order. 👎

It looks like the black paint batch is all around that time. I haven't seen any VIN announcements for black in awhile.

My Black w/ 20" ordered around the same time has been holding steady at the beginning of September.

I appreciate that this is a smaller sample size (Both the forum and the paint color) but how is everyone else with a black paint order doing on their EDD?

Reactions: TesCT and Brad497
Ugh. Pushed back a week again. Now estimating the last days of July through most of August for a 5/15 order.
We can trade, lol, mine moved out a day again and am now at 9/4 - 9/30 and I ordered a week before you on 5/8, but seriously ugh 😩 Our days will come... I hope... I'm starting to realize how the April people felt seeing the May and June people get deliveries while they just waited. It gets frustrating seeing so many get vins that ordered later or father east than us while we wait here with nothing, especially after originally being told by my SA it would be here by end of June. HA. lol

Do I need to finish my payment method to be in an actual queue? Don't want to have Tesla run my credit twice if EDD is unknown right now.

Select cash option as your payment method and then closer to delivery when you have a vin or delivery date, have your SA change it to financing and either arrange Tesla financing or your 3rd party financing. Plenty of us are doing it.

It looks like the black paint batch is all around that time. I haven't seen any VIN announcements for black in awhile.

My Black w/ 20" ordered around the same time has been holding steady at the beginning of September.

I appreciate that this is a smaller sample size (Both the forum and the paint color) but how is everyone else with a black paint order doing on their EDD?
Black paint club here.

ordered 05/15, EDD is so bouncy.

currently it’s 07/19 - 08/08, but it always moves so who knows. No VIN

Reactions: ajs847

black/ black 20" induction 5 seat LR... my ED is similar to yours, but what's more interesting... somebody else here has an order a day or two apart from mine with a different color to the same SC and our delivery dates are nearly identical and keep changing similarly too... so maybe it has to do with your SC too.

black/ black 20" induction 5 seat LR... my ED is similar to yours, but what's more interesting... somebody else here has an order a day or two apart from mine with a different color to the same SC and our delivery dates are nearly identical and keep changing similarly too... so maybe it has to do with your SC too.
I have a White/Black 20" Induction 5 Seta LR and is similar to your EDD same SC.

Logged in just now to check my EDD and saw this message. Nearly sh*t myself. Sadly, it took me to the standard page showing the same EDD once I clicked it.

494056E1-BA11-487C-ADCC-71B064DE7675.png

Hey that’s me, I do have a similar EDD and I had a blue color and changed it to white on June 21st. So judging by the EDD I am not sure how much changing config (if you order isn’t going into production soon) and color play into deliveries.

Maybe they do but @ajs847 and I have had similar EDDs for a while, I am actually surprised because it is starting to make a little since since our EDD has started to align. I am actually surprised that mine didn’t slip today because they have been tied to within a day of each other