Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hopefully they had a system error and that could be why the vins are getting removed. Website shows service temporarily unavailable.

Attachments

• 02E402E8-EC55-45BC-AD0B-DE3FA8E429DA.jpeg
    02E402E8-EC55-45BC-AD0B-DE3FA8E429DA.jpeg
    87.9 KB · Views: 71
Tesla is fxxking ridiculous.. I ordered in Apr but still don't have a VIN. What the hell is going on???

Welcome to my life. I ordered back in Feb and still haven’t gotten my car yet. Never put my order on hold either. Was supposed to get it in March and had a VIN & delivery set. Even paid the ACH payment. Then Tesla sold the car to somebody else and I was literally thrown to the end of the line. Never got my car in Q2 and my current EDD says Sep 9 - Sep 29 :rolleyes:

Who's got a VIN? This guy! 🤣 Woke up to answer the call of nature and, what're you gonna do after checking work mails and stuff but play everyone's favorite game! :p Saw blue button, hit it, got a 230 VIN w/ 7/22-7/28 EDD! Not gonna wake the wife but will sure surprise her in the AM!

Q: how do I check if the car has HEPA? We're ready to wait it out if it doesn't as both I and one of our kids are semi-asthmatic.

Last edited:
Who's got a VIN? This guy! 🤣 Woke up to answer the call of nature and, what're you gonna do after checking work mails and stuff.. everybody's favorite game! :p Saw blue button, hit it, got a 230 VIN w/ 8/22-8/28 EDD! Not gonna wake the wife but will sure surprise her in the AM!

Q: how do I check if the car has HEPA? We're ready to wait it out if it doesn't as both I and one of our kids are semi-asthmatic.
Is that a typo? You have a VIN but it won’t be delivered for yet another six weeks?

Reactions: PatrickTM
Who's got a VIN? This guy! 🤣 Woke up to answer the call of nature and, what're you gonna do after checking work mails and stuff but play everyone's favorite game! :p Saw blue button, hit it, got a 230 VIN w/ 7/22-7/28 EDD! Not gonna wake the wife but will sure surprise her in the AM!

What was your EDD before the VIN? Was it end of July?

Welcome to my life. I ordered back in Feb and still haven’t gotten my car yet. Never put my order on hold either. Was supposed to get it in March and had a VIN & delivery set. Even paid the ACH payment. Then Tesla sold the car to somebody else and I was literally thrown to the end of the line. Never got my car in Q2 and my current EDD says Sep 9 - Sep 29 :rolleyes:
I think you must hold the current record... I just dont even understand how this happens

Reactions: PatrickTM