Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
True. My VIN (second VIN) is still around, and still showing September. When I called they said delivery will most likely be around the end of this month and that September is a generic placeholder until shipment. So who knows. If I get HEPA (appears that 225xxx VIN will have it) and take delivery before the end of August I will be happy. Until then I will be refreshing websites all day.
Wishing you good luck. I hope your second VIN sticks

JUST GOT BLUE BUTTON AND VIN!!

EDD JULY 24 - JUL 30

VIN 2289XX

EDD JULY 24 - JUL 30

VIN 2289

EDD JULY 24 - JUL 30

VIN 2289XX
Congratulations! I have the exact same build and I’m in Austin and ordered 5 days after you and woke up today to a late august/early September EDD (pushed back again) and still no vin 😭

Picking up in Brooklyn as well! Just an FYI, I spoke with my SA he said they’ll re-apply for you automatically once the loan expires. I’m in the same boat, Tesla loan is going to expire in a couple of days and my EDD is next week.
You're right! Got the auto generated message today about approving my new loan terms (They look exactly as same as before). For those who said it's not a hard pull on your credit, how can you tell the difference? My banks are all telling me my credit report has changed as a result of today's pull - so I imagine that constitutes a hard pull?

Reactions: EVHokie07
Question, did the bank you got the loan from reach out to you to let you know it’s expiring? Mine is technically supposed to expire the 16th, as May 16th is when I received it but I have not heard anything or received anything from Wells Fargo. I approved the terms and nothing was sent to me either, I just see in my Tesla profile that it’s Wells.
Did you get any automated messages today?

It was my SA that reached out letting me know I would need to update the financing / reapply. However as someone else mentioned it looks like Tesla auto re-applied for me.

Pretty much exact same spec and ordered exactly a month after you and I’m in Austin. Guess that means end of august for me.

Same here - ordered in April. Tears of joy for Iratre and tears of sadness for me... 😭

Congratulations! I have the exact same build and I’m in Austin and ordered 5 days after you and woke up today to a late august/early September EDD (pushed back again) and still no vin 😭
Thank you guys. I honestly hope it sticks. I’m not in the clear yet but here’s to more VIN’s in the upcoming days. If I make it to the end I’ll update on the purchase process in Texas. I’m currently set to pay cash but will switch to 3rd party financing the day of delivery. (That’s the plan as of now)

Thank you guys. I honestly hope it sticks. I’m not in the clear yet but here’s to more VIN’s in the upcoming days. If I make it to the end I’ll update on the purchase process in Texas. I’m currently set to pay cash but will switch to 3rd party financing the day of delivery. (That’s the plan as of now)
I’ll be rooting for you and eager to see your updates!!!

Congrats! I'm down here in San Antonio anxiously waiting. Ordered 2 days after you, 5/21. My EDD just moved from 8/11-8/31 to 7/27-8/9. Last night I was restless and kept thinking about getting me new Tesla. This morning, I woke with positive thoughts that I will get the mystical blue button soon and seeing this change in EDD made my day. I better not check any more today in case it shifts the other way again!

Reactions: iratre and und2000
It looks like some September and October folks took my spot. Fell from 8/9-8/29 to 8/18-9/7. These EDDs shouldn’t even be on the site.

I might be making a tough choice soon. We will absolutely need a second car before September. The family needs have changed since placing our order. My wife’s office decided that they will be opening up full time starting August, my office will be opening up September, and our son is starting school late August.

When we ordered we ordered we thought we were preemptively preparing for our offices to open back up for the new year or October timeframe not August or September.

Since mid June our EDD has been early to mid August so we didn’t think it would be an issue with the offices opening up early
I'm in a similar situation, been a one car family for the last ~five years, somehow managed it even living in LA for several years! Lived in Boston for 10 months now, and will require a second car pretty soon after new year. My office is currently optional in-person one day a week, ramping up to mandatory two days per week come end of July, early August. Hopefully your order EDD lines up with your timeline too. Corona shortages/supply chain disruptions being the wildcard of course.

Worse comes to worst, my hope is that if I do end up needing a car for a month or two while waiting, I can just rent a car and pay about the same amount as a Tesla monthly depreciation cost. That's assuming rental cars return to semi-normal pricing after summer travel tapers off and car shortages return to steady state.

Reactions: und2000
You're right! Got the auto generated message today about approving my new loan terms (They look exactly as same as before). For those who said it's not a hard pull on your credit, how can you tell the difference? My banks are all telling me my credit report has changed as a result of today's pull - so I imagine that constitutes a hard pull?
Even if your credit changes (unlikely) it won’t be significant. People are waaaay too paranoid about this IMO

we ordered 2 days behind you, 14 May, and did financing approval via Tesla same day, so I guess we should expect same

Joining the fray... Certainly been a rollercoaster...

MYLR Blue on Black, 20" Induction, Tow hitch, 7 seat, no FSD... Ordered June 2nd... Estimated delivery held pretty strong at the 9-13week window they gave, for several weeks...

Jumped up to mid-July to early August, 🥳... Sold my truck while the market is hot...

2 weeks later slipped back to late August early September.... :(

Most of this week... OCTOBER!!! :eek::mad:🤬🤬

Today, late July early August... 🥳 but I am still quite skeptical 🤔...

I have a 3rd car to drive while I wait but come October that becomes less of an option as the weather changes here...

Even if your credit changes (unlikely) it won’t be significant. People are waaaay too paranoid about this IMO
Agree. Even multiple credit inquiries (hard hits) don't really affect your credit score. I bought a house last year, and lender pulled three hard hits during the loan application/closing process with zero impact on score.

Unless you plan on taking out loans to buy multiple cars/houses within a two year period, this is inconsequential. But if you've been mortgage shopping or auto loan shopping recently and have like 6 or more hard hits on your credit recently, then maybe this would be a concern.

Reactions: doomsday997
Update from one of the Midwest black/black orders! Slid wayyy back to 8/16-9/5 this morning (from 8/3-8/23 the day before). My full roller coaster ride of EDDs is in the about me section since I cant add a signature yet. I ordered June 1st for pick up in Chicago. I know the dates mean very little and tracking the common denominator across all my EDDs imply mid-August but seeing that September date was a gut punch this morning! I really appreciate everyone's posts. It's really keeping me grounded.