Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Quick Question: For those of you who have accepted delivery, (if you aren't out driving your beautiful MY right now that is) is the address displayed underneath your delivery date where the car will be delivered?

Because currently it's displaying my address and I originally selected the SC in the Domain area near me in Austin.
my address is showing under my delivery date. that’s where my car will be delivered.

• Helpful
Reactions: iratre
For the people who got insurance already, what were you quoted? For full coverage, I’m at $540 for 6 months. That’s with prepaying my policy in full 6 months, not monthly payments. I have no accidents, 29 years old. I’m surprised to see it cost more to insure than my Durango RT in my profile pic. Anxious to see how much you guys were quoted.

For the people who got insurance already, what were you quoted? For full coverage, I’m at $540 for 6 months. That’s with prepaying my policy in full 6 months, not monthly payments. I have no accidents, 29 years old. I’m surprised to see it cost more to insure than my Durango RT in my profile pic. Anxious to see how much you guys were quoted.
get insurance through tesla itself its cheaper.

Reactions: djrevanew
Less than what I pay every six months.

I ordered 6/13.

Where do I find that?

Looks like it’s only available in Cali.
Your correct, Tesla insurance is only available in Cali currently. Also, insurance rates greatly depend on the zip code the car is registered too, so unless your asking someone in your direct area its hard to compare. Also depends on the company, length of insurance, credit history, blah blah blah... shop around thats your best bet to try and get a lower rate. But IME Teslas are not cheaper to insure and are usually more due to the higher cost of repair... 🤷🏻‍♂️

What’s your coverage levels? I pay upfront for the entire year, two drivers. Clean driving record. $1250ish for 250k/500k/250k, same for uninsured, $100 comprehensive & collision deductible, $0 glass, 30 day rental.

Reactions: djrevanew
What’s your coverage levels? I pay upfront for the entire year, two drivers. Clean driving record. $1250ish for 250k/500k/250k, same for uninsured, $100 comprehensive & collision deductible, $0 glass, 30 day rental.
Okay seems like mine isn’t too bad. I added my girlfriend as well to the policy. I have all those same stats too. But okay thanks.

I got the VIN today, my SA not responding yet to my emails,
My account says: "Please pay off your remaining balance prior to delivery".
Definitely I am not going to pay before seeing the vehicle...
I have approved loan from DCU. What are my next steps.
Get the Check from DCU and give it to Tesla on delivery date.
I've never done third party financing before. Is that how you do it--they give you a (certified?) check to Tesla for balance X and you just hand it over? How do you get the check--certified mail?

Who else is seeing more MY’s ever since they placed there order?.. I barely saw them before but ever since we placed our order not a single day passes we dont see a bunch of them everywhere lol
I live in a funky isolated little corner of Maryland called Southern Maryland and I almost NEVER see them down here. I think I've seen two in four years. They're probably here but I just don't see them. But go to Baltimore or DC and they're everywhere.