Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How smooth are they at Easton? I should be there in a month or so hopefully 🤞
for a may 31st order
everything was smooth & easy. they just forgot my PPF, but once I noticed it took him 10 minutes to add it and I was gone. Was so excited I left my work phone has to go back an hour later Lol

Got my VIN today!!!!

VIN: 228,544

Order placed: May 26, 2021
EDD was all over the place (as early as June 6 and as late as September).
EDD this morning: July 26-August 10 - no Teslavision, no VIN

Got a call from Tesla at noon telling me that they matched me to a car and I can pick it up anytime today, Monday or Tuesday. I have to wait until Monday because I won't have my insurance squared away until then.

Also, right after I got the VIN, I switched my payment from cash to finance and applied for partial financing (less than half of the purchase price). I was approved right away with the same interest rate as my local CU.
Delivery update:
Picked up the car this Monday (7/19). My appointment was scheduled for 2pm. I received a text at 1.45pm that my car was ready for pickup and where on the lot it was located. When I got to the car, I had to click Accept Delivery on the app, the car unlocked, I signed the papers that were on the seat and dropped them in the key box. Drove off.
It would have been nice to have someone from Tesla there to give me a quick tour of the basic features. I read the manual and watched plenty of YouTube videos but a little personal interaction would have been made the experience better.

Car looks great. I haven't noticed any issues with the paint, panels, etc. I never thought that a car could be this much fun to drive.

Delivery update:
Picked up the car this Monday (7/19). My appointment was scheduled for 2pm. I received a text at 1.45pm that my car was ready for pickup and where on the lot it was located. When I got to the car, I had to click Accept Delivery on the app, the car unlocked, I signed the papers that were on the seat and dropped them in the key box. Drove off.
It would have been nice to have someone from Tesla there to give me a quick tour of the basic features. I read the manual and watched plenty of YouTube videos but a little personal interaction would have been made the experience better.

Car looks great. I haven't noticed any issues with the paint, panels, etc. I never thought that a car could be this much fun to drive.
Congrats! Lets see some photos!

Might be due to Covid, when we bought our two Model 3s in '18 we had someone give us a walkthru the features. My wife went thru it with the lady who was taking care of hers, I declined mine a couple of months later (since I'd been driving my wife's car already).
I never thought that a car could be this much fun to drive.
The absolute best! Congrats and enjoy! 🍾

Might be due to Covid, when we bought our two Model 3s in '18 we had someone give us a walkthru the features. My wife went thru it with the lady who was taking care of hers, I declined mine a couple of months later (since I'd been driving my wife's car already).

The absolute best! Congrats and enjoy! 🍾
Definitely due to COVID. I picked up my M3 last year in April and had the same experience - essentially hands-off. I had watched enough YouTube to know everything I needed to know thankfully but would have sucked if I wasn’t very familiar with Teslas in general…it definitely takes a few minutes to get used to it first time driving one.

Reactions: PatrickTM
Clarkston MI just offered me an inventory car they have available early next week, I declined as I'm still getting my extra car ready to private sell, and the inventory car is MY LR AWD White on White with inductions and tow hitch everything I ordered, but I don't trust my kids with the white inside so I'm going to wait for my white on black variant which supposedly will be here within "30 days" but if anyone wanted to try to snag it before it is sold I just got off the phone with them a couple of hours ago.