Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Let the shenanigans continue...supposed to get my car at 10 today. It has been at the train yard for 3 days. Finally got moved off the train this morning. Cancelled my 10 am appointment and they were hoping to get to me today. There are 4 cars there going to the same spot...they had a transport truck supposed to bring them to the store at 3 pm today...it got cancelled. Now, they are not promising anything sooner than Tuesday delivery. So we have to make a 3 day window but they can do what they want. To say I am not a happy camper is an understatement.

1627067983928.png

• Funny
Reactions: PatrickTM
Let the shenanigans continue...supposed to get my car at 10 today. It has been at the train yard for 3 days. Finally got moved off the train this morning. Cancelled my 10 am appointment and they were hoping to get to me today. There are 4 cars there going to the same spot...they had a transport truck supposed to bring them to the store at 3 pm today...it got cancelled. Now, they are not promising anything sooner than Tuesday delivery. So we have to make a 3 day window but they can do what they want. To say I am not a happy camper is an understatement.
That really sucks. Hopefully they won’t give it away due to “logistics”

It's not even the Performance Performance model! It's just the Base MY with the Performance Upgrade (no suspension, brake or wheel upgrades) Crazy. Maybe that is why? Higher demand, more rare?

View attachment 687398

FOMO fever kicking in on the demand (and limited supply). If people are willing to pay that why not?

For me, no way.