Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For those seeing the blue button being greyed out, I just spoke with my SA and he took a look into their system. What this means is that the car is waiting for VIN match and once it's matched and set for delivery, it will turn on!

This matches the theory on what a user posted here --> Current Delivery Times
I don't know if I believe that seeing how everyone's button showed up today

For those seeing the blue button being greyed out, I just spoke with my SA and he took a look into their system. What this means is that the car is waiting for VIN match and once it's matched and set for delivery, it will turn on!

Technically everyone is waiting for VIN match the second they order.

Reactions: Badwolfev
I haven't seen anyone say the button didn't appear... I could have missed that though. Pretty sure we all have it?
Agreed. Asking my sister who just ordered her Y this past weekend if she has the button as well. Her EDD is Oct or later later according to her SA. So if she has the blue button, then it's an update on everyone's online account. I'll update once she responds.

I think we all would wish that, but while I am sure a few will get their VIN’s soon, I doubt very much all of us that got the button will. Some maybe not for months.

Reactions: joewithblueMY
I think we all would wish that, but while I am sure a few will get their VIN’s soon, I doubt very much all of us that got the button will. Some maybe not for months.
Judging by them updating their site to November for new orders, I would agree with you

Attachments

• DCCA6F67-877C-4C52-B846-234C2FB21F06.png
    DCCA6F67-877C-4C52-B846-234C2FB21F06.png
    256.7 KB · Views: 55
Reactions: Mixman