Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I know we all are so anxious to get our hands on our cars. So much expectations, frustrations and everything else you can think of, if you can survive this phase, you can survive anything as you all would have learnt what patience means.

The question to the folks who got their cars, how did you feel after you got the car (say a week of delivery). Were you still like a kid in the candy shop, or just meh or still havent reached home after you started your drive :)
It’s been 2 days since I picked my MY. I’m still in awe that I bought a Tesla. I just walk out into my garage and stare at it. Such a great vehicle!

Holy crap, I just saw an existing inventory pop up in my zip code and was able to buy! It went through and I have a VIN. Kind of freaking out. My husband did all the stuff the first time and he’s working on the wildfires with no cell service. Can they transfer this RN to his account? Will they take the car away from me if I don’t complete details like now?
You should be able to work with an SA to move the car over to your existing order. I am not familiar with the full process exactly, but others have done similarly and could provide more details. But it is somewhat of a common process and shouldn't be a problem.

Congrats

Ordered the below in Jan ‘21. RN 114343*** Have agreed to trade in value, am paying rest in cash. Have made no changes in my order. Will pick up in Atlanta, since that is closest to Pensacola for me. Have owned several MS‘s in past. EDD has shifted continually, as I know it has with others. Currently, I have no EDD. I’ve noticed that others around the US are now accepting deliveries. Anyone around the Panhandle received their MS yet?
  • Model S Long Range
  • Pearl White Multi-Coat
  • 19" Tempest Wheels
  • All Black Premium Interior with Ebony Décor
  • Yoke Steering
  • Autopilot
  • Full Self-Driving Capability
Hey I don't know much about MS deliveries but it could be a while. I have seen a few articles out there that Tesla is putting MS deliveries on hold. Maybe they will reveal more details on the quarterly call.

Hey I don't know much about MS deliveries but it could be a while. I have seen a few articles out there that Tesla is putting MS deliveries on hold. Maybe they will reveal more details on the quarterly call.

Thanks, that seems like a reasonable explanation. Hoping Tesla has can easily fix whatever the issue might be.

Ordered the below in Jan ‘21. RN 114343*** Have agreed to trade in value, am paying rest in cash. Have made no changes in my order. Will pick up in Atlanta, since that is closest to Pensacola for me. Have owned several MS‘s in past. EDD has shifted continually, as I know it has with others. Currently, I have no EDD. I’ve noticed that others around the US are now accepting deliveries. Anyone around the Panhandle received their MS yet?
  • Model S Long Range
  • Pearl White Multi-Coat
  • 19" Tempest Wheels
  • All Black Premium Interior with Ebony Décor
  • Yoke Steering
  • Autopilot
  • Full Self-Driving Capability
Wow, that’s a long wait😅
Fyi, you posted in the model Y thread. There are specific sub pages for Model S that can hopefully help you.

Reactions: PatrickTM
Reactions: PatrickTM
Ordered May 20th White on White 7 seater MYLR… Was told 4-12weeks when ordering… I’m on the week of the 10weeks now… I called Tesla Build Center 510-249-3100 and was told I am scheduled for a vin this week and delivery for mid August… Was told that 4 different time and 4 different days…
1. Sunday- 8/2-8/22
2. Monday- 8/3-8/22
3. Tuesday- 8/4-8/22
4. Wednesday- 8/5-8/22
5. Thursday- 8/6-8/22
6. Friday- 8/7-8/22
7. Saturday- no dates
8. Sunday- 8/9-8/29
What is the "Tesla Build Center?" Do you think that it is accurate information that they give you? I ordered May 18th and am getting antsy. Current EDD Aug 8-25

Back from vacation, and each day the EDD window shifted back a day, now to 8/9-8/25. But what is new is this section:

Screen Shot 2021-07-25 at 12.24.12 PM.png

So feel free to shoot this one down, just thought I’d throw it out there for my fitness inclined fellow Elon Anon recovering compulsive EDD checkers:

Back Squat (50% 1RPM)
Power Clean (50% 1RPM)
Kettlebell Swing

- # Reps = # Days since you Ordered - # Days until the last Day of your EDD.
- Ex. 49 Days since Order (minus) 67 Days till last day of EDD = 18 Reps
- Kettlebell Swing Reps = # Days since order

- # of Rounds = # Seats for your MY Order

Last edited:
Well this mornings update was aggravating. Yea, yea, first world problems I know. But man August 14 - September 3rd is the furthest date I have had so far in the EDD ROULETTE.

Glad to see a lot more #TEAMBLUE people now. Hopefully we all get our cars at the same time. My garage is now over stocked with every single accessory for this vehicle. If this doesn’t show I’m invested idk what will.

This is the longest thing I’ve ever waited for aside from my two babies. 🤣
#TeamBlue here as well. Ordered 6/1, MYLR, basic config with induction wheels. EDD been consistently Aug 23rd thru Sept 12th for a week or so. SA claims to have no info, yet others get build date estimates. What an odd experience this is.

Reactions: BitJam
#TeamBlue here as well. Ordered 6/1, MYLR, basic config with induction wheels. EDD been consistently Aug 23rd thru Sept 12th for a week or so. SA claims to have no info, yet others get build date estimates. What an odd experience this is.
2 weeks back they made a bunch of MSM. last week we have seen a lot of whites shipping out. There is black, red and blue coming up. Seems like Tesla is planning to do blues first week of August which is why we are seeing a lot of edd mid to end of August. I'm hoping they keep that on track.

Holy crap, I just saw an existing inventory pop up in my zip code and was able to buy! It went through and I have a VIN. Kind of freaking out. My husband did all the stuff the first time and he’s working on the wildfires with no cell service. Can they transfer this RN to his account? Will they take the car away from me if I don’t complete details like now?
It will be a new reservation number. You need to cancel the other one. I did the exact same thing.