Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This new dashboard tho 🥴

Attachments

• A1F08AA9-111F-4D42-9793-E1247D55257F.jpeg
    A1F08AA9-111F-4D42-9793-E1247D55257F.jpeg
    153.8 KB · Views: 89
Reactions: PatrickTM and MBx4
I'm just wondering if anyone has calculated the normal distribution of wait times, including the mean/median wait time. I think this would give us all a better idea of how long a wait to expect.
Here is a link to the thread that has the teslike spreadsheet where people have been adding their information to. I think the current time all time average for the model y is 67 days but I can’t confirm because I am on mobile right now.

Order Date : 05/22/2021
No FSD, Tow Hitch,7 Seater, Blue Exterior and white Interior
After having the EDD changed X number of times the current EDD is August 09 - August 21
ordered in Dedham Tesla in Massachusetts.
Should I be expecting a VIN allocation by now? Should I be talking Tesla on the order status?
My exact same configuration - I ordered May 8th and my EDD has moved out 1 day every day for the last few weeks, always staying exactly 15 days away. So incredibly frustrating…

Another day, another day! Currently at Aug 11-Aug 28. Thankfully the late date hasn’t changed in quite a few days…this Saturday will be 12 weeks.

Fingers crossed for us all! #teamblue

One week update.

Things I learned after taking delivery:

-Ohio made a law where you don’t get your 1000 miles of supercharge for free
-Buy your mud flaps from Amazon because the ones from Tesla only have front flaps
-PPF on rear doors will come complimentary at certain locations (Easton is one of them)
-Don’t buy wall connector just install a 14-50 outlet & buy $35 to charge
-Don’t buy USB drive for Sentry Mode or Dash Cam because the Model Y comes with it installed already.
-If you see panel gaps at delivery or pickup, don’t worry about it. Still accept it. Just let them know days later about the gaps and they will come out to you to fix them.
-Wireless chargers charge iPhone 12 Pro Max very slow
-Superchargers charge faster the lower the battery is (Don’t let battery get lower than 10%)
-Do not use aftermarket door lights that shine the Tesla logo on the ground when you open your door (You will shatter your window)
-You will get a lot of envious jealous looks while driving & exiting car after you park

Just forwarding some info from Nikola369 on a other thread, i know a lot are bummed that they lost their EDD.

Nikola369 said:
Spoke with my SA and apparently the website is moving to an internal system which has messed things up for some accounts. Apparently they’re working to get it fixed ASAP for peoples timelines to come back.
SA’s have been feeding this kind of BS response to everything forever - means nothing, they know nothing

EDD is basically just a very very rough guess. Means very little with how wildly they can swing. Trying to make sense of it is an impossible task, I've just accepted the chaos of EDD ;)

Congrats! Looks like you had a pretty quick timeline - a June order for a MYLR?

For me in CA it's sometime before 8am. I usually wake up and check. I still refresh throughout the day, but I know in the back of my mind that nothing has likely changed 😂

FYI the design number is still visible through the pen marker. It's not super duper important, but just a heads up :)
Yeah, but it was probably a rejection that must have happened close by and I guess I was the closest match. The VIN is 210xxx so it's a June build.