Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is July over yet? It is never ending.
SERIOUSLY!!! This has been the longest month. Waiting the first few weeks of june wasn't bad because i knew I wouldn't get mine then, but then July was a roller coaster and I'm really hoping Tesla gets it together starting Sunday and puts it in overdrive.

LETS GO ELON, RECORD QUARTER

SERIOUSLY!!! This has been the longest month. Waiting the first few weeks of june wasn't bad because i knew I wouldn't get mine then, but then July was a roller coaster and I'm really hoping Tesla gets it together starting Sunday and puts it in overdrive.

LETS GO ELON, RECORD QUARTER
Same, idk why but June flew by compared to July. But if things are like last quarter we should see VINs ramping up next week or the week after. Hopefully we will be in that wave

Same, idk why but June flew by compared to July. But if things are like last quarter we should see VINs ramping up next week or the week after. Hopefully we will be in that wave
Wondered about your color change and your place in line. Your original order is prior to my 6/13 order, but the color change was after. If it makes you feel any better your EDD is 4 days ahead of mine (beg & end dates both)

Reactions: PatrickTM
Everybody in the Air Force has a Model Y, they issue them when you complete OTS. They used to issue Model 3s but that caused an issue with golf clubs so they had to upsize. (Ok, that's the setup for your free shot!)

In all seriousness, I work on a Navy base now and I hardly ever see them, either on base or even in the local area. I live in one of the strangest places in America. It's a little peninsula surrounded by water on three sides so there's NO through-traffic, no cities, and DC sits at the top of the peninsula like a cork on a bottle. So we're totally isolated down here yet only 65 miles from DC and it's like living in the middle of Kansas surrounded by farms. I see a Tesla maybe twice a week, max. And there's TONS of money here because it's a flight test and Naval aviation procurement and program office base, heavily weighted to officers and higher rated civil servants--engineers, program managers, folks like that. But for whatever reason hardly any Teslas around.
Also used to live at Pax. Definitely a scene out of the Twilight Zone.

Imagine we are feeling this way, and some folks are still waiting since April!! I'm sure ppl waiting since April are going to a phycologist by now, I know ive already been thinking about seeing one. I ordered May 28th, and I forgot how to make breakfast this morning. 🤦‍♂️ It's only been 62 days and I'm in need of emotional support! 😂😂😂😂
TOTAALY FEEL THS!!!! Ordered May 26 and it feels like its been years since then... sold my car four weeks ago. Told myself it'll be okay then... day 64 and IM DYING.... the hubby is dying for me to get this car so that I can move on to complaining about something else. 🤣

Imagine we are feeling this way, and some folks are still waiting since April!! I'm sure ppl waiting since April are going to a phycologist by now, I know ive already been thinking about seeing one. I ordered May 28th, and I forgot how to make breakfast this morning. 🤦‍♂️ It's only been 62 days and I'm in need of emotional support! 😂😂😂😂

ME AF! 😭 🥵

TOTAALY FEEL THS!!!! Ordered May 26 and it feels like its been years since then... sold my car four weeks ago. Told myself it'll be okay then... day 64 and IM DYING.... the hubby is dying for me to get this car so that I can move on to complaining about something else. 🤣
There she is. I don't know why, but we both are in sync. I also sold my car in June just because I got a good deal. Of course here, my hubby isn't but my wife wants me to get the car. I'm buying the car for her, but I always drive when we go out. Lol.

Packing up the MY for its first road trip! AP isn't even calibrated yet LOL

Looking forward to a solid 5 hours of drive time to get a good feel for it and the differences between the M3 (with radar) and the new MY. I am super excited about the extra range, we should be able to hop from v3 SC to v3 SC instead of having to stop at the v2 as we do with the M3.

I've got the new floor mats installed, carseat protective mats, seat back covers (to keep little feet from ruining the seat backs), puddle projection lights, wheel locks, RasberriPi Sentry auto upload & Music storage, Tint appointment is set for next week and the PPF is for the week after. Wish I didn't have to take such a long trip on the highway before the PPF but it can't be helped.
What car seat mats and back covers did you get?