Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Okay it just updated for the first time in 2 weeks. Window moved forward 3 days and narrowed a bit. 8/11-8/27
Same exact story for me. Different build, but I was holding steady for two weeks as 8/25 - 9/14 (with one minor jump day and then right back) and my EDD changed moments ago to be the same as yours. 8/11 - 8/27. Fingers crossed that it holds.

#TeamBlue

Ordered May 31st sold my car about 3 weeks ago and at this point I’m ready to do anything but wait for this car. Sucks not having a car sharing my girls car and it’s just causing not needed stress. Really hoping to see a vin within the next week like my SA promised but we all know not to believe them.

LR / Black / white / 20” / no tow / no FSd

Reactions: iratre
Ordered May 31st sold my car about 3 weeks ago and at this point I’m ready to do anything but wait for this car. Sucks not having a car sharing my girls car and it’s just causing not needed stress. Really hoping to see a vin within the next week like my SA promised but we all know not to believe them.

LR / Black / white / 20” / no tow / no FSd
Couldn’t feel this post more. Also sharing girls car and feeling the stress.

My MYP moved back one day on the front end like it has been doing each day this week. However, the back end date didn't remain the same and moved back one week. I sure would like a mid-August delivery for a trip I have on the 21st. Not sure how likely that is though now.

I had a similar issue with trade-in except my "re-queueing" happened when it expired and I had to resubmit the odometer reading. I submitted it same day and was approved the next day, but my EDD slipped from late July-August to end of September, the same EDD range as new orders at that time were getting, despite ordering May 22nd. EDD had been July-August the whole time since I had ordered. Was frustrated and had them remove the trade-in completely so it doesn't happen again.

What is this "high-priority" thing you mentioned, did that affect your EDD once they did that? I've never heard of anyone else getting this, granted it was their fault your profile got unfinished in the first place. Hope you get the car soon!
Yeah I'm still pretty upset. It still doesn't show a EDD. It's only been three days. However I'm calling them again Monday. I told him I'll be calling weekly due to this and he said that's fine.

Yeah that's what he said "high priority" so I can get soft matched with a vin atleast. Is it real? Who knows. May just be saying things. When I am I'm upset that's a understatement really. A April 28th order to be told November you know someone f'ed up somewhere.

My MYP moved back one day on the front end like it has been doing each day this week. However, the back end date didn't remain the same and moved back one week. I sure would like a mid-August delivery for a trip I have on the 21st. Not sure how likely that is though now.
Have hope, mine is 8/11-8/24. SA told me 2 weeks ago to expect 8/20. I'm sure we will be similar timing.

Full week with no EDD - SA won’t respond to anything…. About to suck up the 100 order fee and just cancel. A little communication isn’t too much to ask for… just say “October” I’m cool with that.
Hang in there!

Agree with the sentiment. Communication is not their forte and the wide range of quality of SAs can really leave a bad taste in one's mouth. At this point, just make sure your profile's complete, wait for a couple more months (minimum) for a VIN, and try to forget about it.

Well, technically ordered mine May 17 but placed on hold, finished or released the hold on July 17. So my guess is if the late April and early May orders are getting late August-early September delivery dates……then I should expect an expected delivery date of late November-early to mid-December delivery date then. It would pass my birthday in October but will be a nice Thanksgiving-early Christmas present for me then😁😁