Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Another day, another day! The daily change has been the most consistent part of ordering this MY. The front date pushed back another day, the back date remained the same.

Now Aug 14th-Aug 28th for my May 8th #teamblue order.

The front date has remained exactly 15 days away since early July, moving 1 day every day. I just really hope that August 28th date doesn't move again...it hasn't now for more than a week. I'm afraid that now that the window has hit 2 weeks the late date might move out again. I hope not! 🤞 🤞

Another day, another day! The daily change has been the most consistent part of ordering this MY. The front date pushed back another day, the back date remained the same.

The front date has remained exactly 15 days away since early July, moving 1 day every day. I just really hope that August 28th date doesn't move again...it hasn't now for more than a week. I'm afraid that now that the window has hit 2 weeks the late date might move out again. I hope not! 🤞 🤞
Same boat. Front date has moved daily maintaining 14 day buffer. My current EDD is Aug 13-26. #Teamblue

Here's a question for those of you farther along in the process than I am. When I ordered I selected 'cash' as folks here advised, and because I really wasn't sure whether I'd pay cash, bring third party financing, or use Tesla financing--most likely third party financing. And folks have said it's easy to get that updated to whatever the final answer is via your SA.

However, my delivery center will be Tyco, which apparently means effectively I have no SA; they don't answer emails or answer the phone, and they're almost two hours away. So for folks farther along in the process, at some point when a VIN is assigned or wherever will I get an electronic option to select or change my purchasing method?

Also, if I end up doing Tesla financing because it's easier will that include a down payment or do they finance the whole thing?

Reactions: PatrickTM
Also, if I end up doing Tesla financing because it's easier will that include a down payment or do they finance the whole thing?
When I applied, I set the deposit amount I wanted to make. Hit submit and got approval within hours. Then emailed them asking for a better rate and within 24 hours, it updated on my account page to a much lower rate.

Reactions: Wigan and PatrickTM
Same exact story for me. Different build, but I was holding steady for two weeks as 8/25 - 9/14 (with one minor jump day and then right back) and my EDD changed moments ago to be the same as yours. 8/11 - 8/27. Fingers crossed that it holds.

#TeamBlue
Wanted to chime in since I’m in Texas. My dates narrowed today to 8/11-8/27 as well!

My range has been very steady for the last 3-4 weeks. The front-end has always been in the last week of August, with the back being three weeks from there. Just moved up today from 8/31 to 8/28, so it at least seems like there's a realistic chance that the end of August is going to be the time.

Reactions: GoGators!