Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So ive only focused my attention on getting a vin, does anyone know what's the next step do I get called? how do I schedule delivery?
SO... time to sit ever patiently and wait for the scheduling call. You can try to bug your SA to see if its out of production yet or what the completion date is but they may not know. once it leaves the factory it takes about 2 weeks to make it to FL from CA

Reactions: PatrickTM
I have been in this forum long enough to have read all 1,030 pages (unfortunately) and have seen a few stories on here about people who paid the down payment and had the car taken away and then have to fight a few weeks to get the money back. Just throwing that out there. Most would advise not to pay any money (outside the initial $100) until and only after you have inspected the car and are willing to accept it. But several have paid before seeing it as well so to each their own I guess.
I can confirm that giving them any money in advance is a risk. Unless you don't mind being without the money of course...

View attachment 690100
Successfully delivered! No major issues, no gaps and happy to have it here. Thanks for the support from this group (through all 1000+ pages!)! Other observations… no PPF, no mud flaps. Will park in the garage for the weekend before taking it for ceramic and PPF on Monday. My 11 YO son wanted to call it ironclad before I mentioned it was aluminium…name to come soon!
GRATZ!!!! 🎉

mine was a about 100" run install from my house to the detached $1750 , was 3 of them and it took about 3 hours. plus the Tesla WC ( $533 ) I did a new sub panel 100amp box so now am future proof in the detached :)
Another good data point!
That sounds like a reasonable price for that kind of big project. My 85’ run is through mostly unfinished spaces, so maybe mine won’t be as scary as that $3,500 install.
As it was pointed out to one of my previous posts, every job is a little different and labor varies as well.

Reactions: PatrickTM and MBx4
That’s a lot of money! I have an 85’ run, this makes me think I will be using the regular wall outlet for awhile!
Unfortunately my basement is 90% finished, in order to make the run it’s going to require over 480 degrees of conduit bend, therefore more junctions and higher cost in order to not cut through drywall to make it a straight run through the ceiling.

Reactions: PatrickTM
View attachment 690100
Successfully delivered! No major issues, no gaps and happy to have it here. Thanks for the support from this group (through all 1000+ pages!)! Other observations… no PPF, no mud flaps. Will park in the garage for the weekend before taking it for ceramic and PPF on Monday. My 11 YO son wanted to call it ironclad before I mentioned it was aluminium…name to come soon!
Looks great, congrats

Unfortunately my basement is 90% finished, in order to make the run it’s going to require over 480 degrees of conduit bend, therefore more junctions and higher cost in order to not cut through drywall to make it a straight run through the ceiling.
That’s how my situation was, but they were able to cut a 6 inch hole in the ceiling and run it along the floor joist into the unfinished area and then run it along the support beam. We were lucky, but we were looking at a very similar situation. And we just finished our basement last year, yeah I know foreshadowing, so ripping the drywall would have been a huge pill to swallow.

wait......conductor + conduit is cheaper than DRYWALL ? Don't think so !!
I'd go for drywall replacement......it's easier and cheaper.
But then, the wife might throw a shoe.

Reactions: GoGators! and Burgh