Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Don't think many update the excel sheet just because they are so happy they don't have to refresh 100 times a day on this website anymore. They are all out driving and washing their new MY with a big smile on their face.:p
Wait a second, people leave the website, when they get their new cars? I find this website so so informative, I don’t think I’m going leave after I get my car. Plus I like you guys

It’s in 2020, tesla built almost 500,000 cars. Then that means they were pushing out approximately 1369 cars per day. Every year they do more and more per year, I don’t know how much it’s going to be this year total, but I don’t feel like they should be this backed up. Realistically speaking, how many orders do you think Tesla receives per day?
Globally? a lot... You have to remember that a majority of the production bump they got is from the factory in China. Fremont is really at capacity as far as production is concerned so they can't really make more cars there regardless of how many orders they get. Berlin and Austin are what's going to make a huge difference for them in the next 12-18 months

Globally? a lot... You have to remember that a majority of the production bump they got is from the factory in China. Fremont is really at capacity as far as production is concerned so they can't really make more cars there regardless of how many orders they get. Berlin and Austin are what's going to make a huge difference for them in the next 12-18 months
So then I guess my question would be, how many cars are they actually popping out of Fremont factory alone, per day?

Reactions: MBx4
The problem is, is that I’m not in California, I’m all the way down on the other side of the United States, in Southwest Florida. I am so afraid that it’s going to be in September, even though everyone that I’ve spoken to tell me that my car is expected to be in in the dealer on 22 August, I’m afraid that I just don’t trust teslas word anymore
Yes my friend just keep your hopes up towards end August, beginning September.

Hey! I am in Austin as well.
Long time lurker, first time poster lol. My order date was June 13th. MYLR 5 seater, MSM, no tow, standard wheels. My EDD is also similar to yours, Aug 12th - 29th (was all over the place but has been settling in this range since last couple of weeks). So I wouldnt be surprised if they are just scheduling it based on how many cars are headed to what destination, and seeing more people with similar EDD gives me a bit more confidence that this will stick.
I also went into the delivery center on Research Blvd a couple of weeks ago, and the guy there said that I should expect my VIN around Aug 15th ish, and the delivery will be 10-15 days from that. He also said that they do an inspection once the car arrives at the delivery center, and then deliver it.
Howdy neighbor! 👋🏼 I’ve been to the research blvd location when I picked up my M3 and they were so helpful then! Maybe I’ll pop in this weekend and ask about my order since my SA went MIA on me.

Don't quote me I'm just stating my personal opinion. You ordered very much further than me and some of us June 1st deliveries. We are heading our way to receive our cars End August - September for June orders.

EDD are just EDD never take it serious or pay attention everyone says that. Sorry to burst your bubble a bit friend.
Thats a fair opinion to have and I think there is a bit of truth to it, so I agree to an extent . My EDD, like I mentioned has been all over the place, at one point it was sometime in late July lol.
However, based on the trend of what people have been posting here, it does seem like the EDDs tend to stabilize and provide a better timeline as you get closer to your EDD dates. Of course this is not always set in stone as we have seen time and time again that there have been delays, examples being some people in April still waiting for their delivery. Which brings me to the next point I was going to address, which is it seems like beyond a general timeline, the date your ordered has seemingly been a bit meaningless. Essentially, its not uncommon to see people who have ordered later get their vehicles earlier, now I am not saying that someone who ordered in August could get their car before someone who ordered in June. More along the lines of it being not too uncommon to see people who have say ordered in Late May get theirs earlier than people who have ordered mid-May.
All in all, I do hope you get yours before mine, since that would be fair, but this is Tesla’s delivery process, and who knows how they schedule stuff.

EDD for the wifes Y condensed a bit. 16-day window. May 25th order #TeamBlue/Black/20s. Funny thing, we could have delivered on the 28th of May! They had an exact config at the SC we use. Sadly, we didnt have the title to our trade in. Ended up selling it for more any ways. Hopefully the biodefense mode will be worth the wait!

Now... my Model S LR... thats a different story. October at the earliest it appears. LOL

Reactions: potter287
Thats a fair opinion to have and I think there is a bit of truth to it, so I agree to an extent . My EDD, like I mentioned has been all over the place, at one point it was sometime in late July lol.
However, based on the trend of what people have been posting here, it does seem like the EDDs tend to stabilize and provide a better timeline as you get closer to your EDD dates. Of course this is not always set in stone as we have seen time and time again that there have been delays, examples being some people in April still waiting for their delivery. Which brings me to the next point I was going to address, which is it seems like beyond a general timeline, the date your ordered has seemingly been a bit meaningless. Essentially, its not uncommon to see people who have ordered later get their vehicles earlier, now I am not saying that someone who ordered in August could get their car before someone who ordered in June. More along the lines of it being not too uncommon to see people who have say ordered in Late May get theirs earlier than people who have ordered mid-May.
All in all, I do hope you get yours before mine, since that would be fair, but this is Tesla’s delivery process, and who knows how they schedule stuff.
We gonna get it together bestie! Best believe it your right behind me.

Received a VIN and blue button today and EDD changed to October. Clicked the blue button it took me back to the dashboard. Blue button is gone but the VIN is there. No idea what to do next. I received no email from Tesla and there is nothing to do on my profile. Anyone experience this before.
I received my vin this past Wednesday. No text or call front Tesla, even to this day. I ended up calling Tesla to see how I go about updating my financing application. They said my car‘s eta is the 10th and I should recieve a text once it arrives to setup a time to pick it up. If you are feeling antsy like I was, give them a call tomorrow or Monday.

I received my vin this past Wednesday. No text or call front Tesla, even to this day. I ended up calling Tesla to see how I go about updating my financing application. They said my car‘s eta is the 10th and I should recieve a text once it arrives to setup a time to pick it up. If you are feeling antsy like I was, give them a call tomorrow or Monday.
I have a pickup on 10th August too and I got a text this morning to schedule the pickup. Tesla on their own didn't make any contact especially the SA I was working with. I got all information by proactively calling and talking to other SAs except the one who was assigned to me.