Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up my car yesterday! No major flaws. Paint is flawless, only fixes are a hood realignment (looks good but it's just slightly off) and the passenger window isn't flush with the B pillar and rear window. Have an appt scheduled next week to take care of things!

Lemme know if you guys have any questions 😃
GRATZ! 🎉

Reactions: CSTARZZ
I got my Wall Connector install finished this week. 26 ft run from the main panel in the garage to a ceiling spot in the garage. Cost me about $130 in parts and several hours crawling in the attic (running 4AWG wire is painful haha). I also put up a track to suspend the cable and 3D printed several wall holsters for the various spots in the garage depending on where we parked.
@Thawk love the setup -- was thinking about suspending our plug from the ceiling on a retractable reel like that as well just to keep it out of the way between our two cars; any wisdom you picked up around that that you can pass on?

I got my Wall Connector install finished this week. 26 ft run from the main panel in the garage to a ceiling spot in the garage. Cost me about $130 in parts and several hours crawling in the attic (running 4AWG wire is painful haha). I also put up a track to suspend the cable and 3D printed several wall holsters for the various spots in the garage depending on where we parked.

The wait continues...

View attachment 690343
Love your setup! I was lucky enough to have my main panel in the garage. Took $50 and 10 minutes to cut out some drywall and wire it up.

Troy posted his estimates on his Twitter feed! Check out Q3! We have 1 in 46,103 chance that one of those in that bundle is ours! That’s is a lot of MY/MYP for the US, so we have a good chance of getting our cars this quarter......IF you ordered by June (in my opinion)

Attachments

• 826EE1FE-2B28-4B85-8DC4-AF6C207ABD16.jpeg
    826EE1FE-2B28-4B85-8DC4-AF6C207ABD16.jpeg
    183.6 KB · Views: 83
I received my vin this past Wednesday. No text or call front Tesla, even to this day. I ended up calling Tesla to see how I go about updating my financing application. They said my car‘s eta is the 10th and I should recieve a text once it arrives to setup a time to pick it up. If you are feeling antsy like I was, give them a call tomorrow or Monday.
Same here. VIN only on website, no text or automated email.

I did call to ask to speak to someone about the finance app, they are yet to call me back.

How do u find the source code?

Tried it before I always fail lol
Just go to you’re account page go to you’re order click on manage and right click and select view source code, then hit control F and enter 5YJ you will see you’re vin or you will see two results if you have a Tesla trade in. Source code trick still works for me make sure you use google chrome on a windows PC

Just go to you’re account page go to you’re order click on manage and right click and select view source code, then hit control F and enter 5YJ you will see you’re vin or you will see two results if you have a Tesla trade in. Source code trick still works for me make sure you use google chrome on a windows PC
Wait! Why wouldn’t it work on Mac?
Chrome works on Mac. And the instructions to do the source view, are exactly the same. Is there something that the Chrome on Mac source code misses, that Windows picks up?