Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
View attachment 691078
Everyone meet mama smurf!!! She’s finally here.
It’s true what they say everything washes away the moment it gets here. “Refreshing the Tesla page 1000 times who?!”

I’ll be back to show you guys the mods I’m installing tomorrow!

*Front lip kit
*Rear spoiler
*20 inch Vossen HF2 Wheels
*Ceramic Tint

PS. A bird already pooped on her 😖😩☠️ But the hubbz said it’s good luck. 🍀
looks awesome. congrats. I want to see more pictures :) we both have same build.

View attachment 691078
Everyone meet mama smurf!!! She’s finally here.
It’s true what they say everything washes away the moment it gets here. “Refreshing the Tesla page 1000 times who?!”

I’ll be back to show you guys the mods I’m installing tomorrow!

*Front lip kit
*Rear spoiler
*20 inch Vossen HF2 Wheels
*Ceramic Tint

PS. A bird already pooped on her 😖😩☠️ But the hubbz said it’s good luck. 🍀
❤️ #teamblue

I think everybody will forever remember today as the "october bloodbath" the same that I dubbed July 1st the "September debacle"

LOL is that what's going on? I've been patiently waiting updates on my order since I placed it on 7/20 and checked this morning and it finally said Estimated Delivery: October. Previously nothing was there. No VIN yet either so I can't complete the Insurance section.

What my accumulated knowledge from this Forum tells me is that, the EDD will change 500 more times. 😄

I think everybody will forever remember today as the "october bloodbath" the same that I dubbed July 1st the "September debacle"
If I recall correctly, there were close to zero new deliveries/VIN assignments in July, until the big blue button came out. That was around the start of the September Debacle lol. Turns out it was homologation or something Tesla had to do when they removed radar, update vehicle firmware, and all that to accommodate radar-less cars (what a whole other debate...)

So now the question is: are they pushing folks to the Nov/Dec placeholder group because there's another change to the Model Y design? Hmm🤨

Reactions: ajs847
If I recall correctly, there were close to zero new deliveries/VIN assignments in July, until the big blue button came out. That was around the start of the September Debacle lol. Turns out it was homologation or something Tesla had to do when they removed radar, update vehicle firmware, and all that to accommodate radar-less cars (what a whole other debate...)

So now the question is: are they pushing folks to the Nov/Dec placeholder group because there's another change to the Model Y design? Hmm🤨
now, are they removing driver lumbar and steering wheel because data shows that people rarely use them?

If I recall correctly, there were close to zero new deliveries/VIN assignments in June, until the big blue button came out (late June, early July). That was the September Debacle lol. Turns out it was homologation or something Tesla had to do when they removed radar, update vehicle firmware, and all that to accommodate radar-less cars (what a whole other debate...)

your right, i remember it was around the tesla vision thing when everyone stopped getting vins and and EDD's all got pushed out, it felt like Tesla was going to discontinue the MY or announce a huge change then the tesla radar removal rumors came out then folks got the new blue botton, it was before 7/1... you are absolutely correct.

Here's a hopeful update on my order: Got a VIN today on my order of 5/20 for MYLR, DBM/BLACK, 19" wheels, 5 seater, no tow or FSD. Also the EDD has narrowed to Aug. 13 - 19. This is the most narrow range I have had. I am cautiously taking this as a positive sign. They also wanted current mileage for my trade-in since the previous had expired. I'm not expecting a big change here since the mileage hasn't changed.

I'm just looking at it as a placeholder while they process the beginning of month recalc on the EDD's. I don't think it's any coincidence that it's the first workday following the end of month. Also wouldn't be surprised if a lot of people come out of the October EDD with a VIN.

I was scheduled to pick up my new MYLR next Tuesday. Today I got a call from Delivery saying that they expect the car to arrive there earlier than planned and would it be OK if I took delivery sooner?
Yes PLEASE!
Now I'm scheduled for this Saturday!
After all the ups and downs with the EDD over the last 2.5 months, it is nice to have a really good date change. (Ordered it on 5/20 White on white, 5 seat, no tow, VIN240xxx).

LOL is that what's going on? I've been patiently waiting updates on my order since I placed it on 7/20 and checked this morning and it finally said Estimated Delivery: October. Previously nothing was there. No VIN yet either so I can't complete the Insurance section.

What my accumulated knowledge from this Forum tells me is that, the EDD will change 500 more times. 😄
Elon would tell you, "With a July order - you don't have any idea what patience is..... Yet.."