Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congrats! I have only been waiting 6.5 weeks so I can't imagine what 11 feels like.
IT felt like FOREVER... :) I sold my car back in May too... so my husband will be happy as well that I don't have to borrow his car anymore... IT's been some long 77 days!!!! of anxiously waiting and going trough the emotional roller coaster of EDD's changing... tomorrow I will join the club of "It was all worth it" ;) Wishing everyone a speedy delivery date!!!

IT felt like FOREVER... :) I sold my car back in May too... so my husband will be happy as well that I don't have to borrow his car anymore... IT's been some long 77 days!!!! of anxiously waiting and going trough the emotional roller coaster of EDD's changing... tomorrow I will join the club of "It was all worth it" ;) Wishing everyone a speedy delivery date!!!
So happy for you. Florida club power, you enjoy that fine ride and think of us.

Reactions: CSTARZZ
You have to be kidding me, that’s terrible. Have you figured out the best times to charge? I imagine it’s hard to get a spot depending on the time of day
I am getting a NEMA 14-50 plug installed in my garage on Monday. I ordered the adapter for the mobile connector so that should be fine for me. One of the locations is by an HEB and they don't ever appear to be busy, at least the 100 times I have driven past to drool over the cars parked there.

Last edited:
Just curious, what made you choose NEMA 14-50 over NEMA 6-50?
It seemed to me that most aftermarket charging assemblies (Juice Box or Chargepoint) make their products to plug into 14-50. Since I wasn't sure if I wanted to invest in one of those now, but wanted the flexibility down the road, I figured I'd go with that. Plus from my research, seemed to be the most common. Honestly never had anyone even mention the 6-50.

Should I call my electrician? Do I get a Genie with 3 wishes if I do 6-50?

• Funny
Reactions: PatrickTM and MBx4
someone needs to clean up the "garbage" entries - where people have delivery dates entered but no VIN or the put their reservation number where the VIN should go.
Agreed. Appreciate the effort from Troy but there's a lot of garbage in there. I like all the data that's in there, especially since it's pinned and people are more likely to see it. But a lot of crap in there. I don't know if the garbage fields are omitted behind the scenes from any estimates/calculations.