Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Fully agree, I think we can trend delivery timing +/- with the data. But do you think we have enough data to speculate on which variables drive differences in time between completed profile and VIN or delivery readiness? I feel like it's a pretty small sample for the number of variables involved.

'Complex' manufacture is very fluid. With the part shortages etc, even a few weeks old data could be reflecting issues that have come, gone and re-appeared. Throw in epic demand and ramping up of new lines and I'd say realistically there needs to be a whole lot more data and a period of 'stable' manufacture to make inferences that will last beyond another two weeks.

So I have been hanging out in this thread for a very long time and have read all the posts. In the last quarter, there were lots and lots of posts with people sharing photos of tons of Model Ys at their local SC just waiting to be delivered (software issue delayed deliveries)...I live about 100 miles to the closest SC so I am never near one to post photos, but would love to start seeing photos again of the SC locations and whether or not the lots are full, empty, or somewhere in between. Just a thought for those of you fortunate enough to be near a SC - next time you drive by, snap a photo and share it here. I am so curious to know how many are sitting on lots waiting to be delivered.

So I have been hanging out in this thread for a very long time and have read all the posts. In the last quarter, there were lots and lots of posts with people sharing photos of tons of Model Ys at their local SC just waiting to be delivered (software issue delayed deliveries)...I live about 100 miles to the closest SC so I am never near one to post photos, but would love to start seeing photos again of the SC locations and whether or not the lots are full, empty, or somewhere in between. Just a thought for those of you fortunate enough to be near a SC - next time you drive by, snap a photo and share it here. I am so curious to know how many are sitting on lots waiting to be delivered.
I live like 10 minutes from one. Last time a saw it, a couple days ago, it was empty.

Reactions: GoGators!
I went couple weeks back and there were a bunch of M3 and only one MY waiting for delivery.

Anyone have a good SA? We have a guy named Aaron and he works for the east coast. Trying to get into contact with him is next to impossible. Always out of the office, doesn’t respond to anything. When he does it’s very generic answers. Looking to get some more information about delivery.

Reactions: JR9386
Anyone have a good SA? We have a guy named Aaron and he works for the east coast. Trying to get into contact with him is next to impossible. Always out of the office, doesn’t respond to anything. When he does it’s very generic answers. Looking to get some more information about delivery.
All information provided from a SA is useless to be honest. They don’t know anything. They talk out of their ass just to get you off the phone or out of the showroom. Just refresh your account every 3 seconds like the rest of us lol 😂

I have to find out if my SA still exists or not. Never ever heard or got any reply from her since the day I ordered where I got a welcome email from her.

Reactions: IMABuckeye

Scottsdale’s is completely full and about half of the cars are MY.