Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Okay Iā€™ve been lurking from the shadows in this thread for the past month or so after ordering my MYLR white-on-white with tow hitch for Savannah, GA delivery (South Carolina resident) on 6/28 and I currently have the EDD of 9/6 - 9/26. (Tesla Motor Club wouldnā€™t send a verification email for the last couple weeks until just now.)

One question I have is will the fact that i put third-party financing on my profile impact my timeframe for receiving a VIN? I plan to go to my credit union to apply and receive my loan, and thus send the payment to Tesla, the day I get that VIN. Besides that, happy to be along for the ride with everyone else!

Where can you see if your Tesla financing offer is expiring? I don't see it anywhere on my account page
You donā€™t. I think they let you know to re-apply in the days prior to delivery if it has expired. However, I got approval in April, and delivery is scheduled for next week - SA said I am good to go despite me asking if I needed to reapply

@MBx4 completed epoxy.. still have to do clear coat for more gloss.. cleaning took around 5 hours and epoxy took 3 and half hours. Garage is around 450 sqft. I forgot to test concrete for moisture so I'm not sure how long this is gonna last.. I made a lot of mess on my driveway where I accidentally flipped the paint can LOL..

1.jpg

@MBx4 completed epoxy.. still have to do clear coat for more gloss.. cleaning took around 5 hours and epoxy took 3 and half hours. Garage is around 450 sqft. I forgot to test concrete for moisture so I'm not sure how long this is gonna last.. I made a lot of mess on my driveway where I accidentally flipped the paint can LOL..

View attachment 693876
Very nice!!

View attachment 693876
Looks goodā€¦ All set for the new caršŸ˜ƒ

So, I have a Model S LR and the wife has a Model Y LR on reservation as I type. Doesnt look like my Model S is going to be here until at least late October or November, and possibly even longer than that. That being said, I love the size of the Y, the ride height, the ease of getting in and out compared to my 3, being a "hatchback", and so on. So, I said, "eff it".

I ordered a Model Y Performance, MSM, White.

Which ever is here first, between the S and the Y, is the one that will be taken. I have my bets on the Y.

I've been quietly reading this forum for a few months (maybe the last 1000 pages or so...), but I finally have a question that I'm hoping someone knows the answer to.

I ordered MYLR 5 seat, Blue/Black, 19", Tow in New Jersey on May 29 and completed my profile the same day. Today I received a VIN (243xxx) with a new EDD of August 19-25... but I'm going to be out of state for two weeks around those dates. There's no way I could take delivery then. (I could have told Tesla that when I ordered, had they asked. It's the only two weeks all year this would have been a problem.)

Who should I contact at Tesla? I've don't have an SA; I haven't heard anything from anyone at Tesla since I ordered online. So I'm not even sure who I could call. Or should I sit quietly and hope it the date slips further so I don't have to defer delivery?

I assume deferring will put me back in the queue. Does anyone have any idea how far back in the queue you go in this scenario? Am I looking at a Q4 delivery now?

Thanks! Reading this forum has certainly helped fill the waiting time in the last few months...

I've been quietly reading this forum for a few months (maybe the last 1000 pages or so...), but I finally have a question that I'm hoping someone knows the answer to.

I ordered MYLR 5 seat, Blue/Black, 19", Tow in New Jersey on May 29 and completed my profile the same day. Today I received a VIN (243xxx) with a new EDD of August 19-25... but I'm going to be out of state for two weeks around those dates. There's no way I could take delivery then. (I could have told Tesla that when I ordered, had they asked. It's the only two weeks all year this would have been a problem.)

Who should I contact at Tesla? I've don't have an SA; I haven't heard anything from anyone at Tesla since I ordered online. So I'm not even sure who I could call. Or should I sit quietly and hope it the date slips further so I don't have to defer delivery?

I assume deferring will put me back in the queue. Does anyone have any idea how far back in the queue you go in this scenario? Am I looking at a Q4 delivery now?

Thanks! Reading this forum has certainly helped fill the waiting time in the last few months...
Reach out to the delivery center where you will be picking up and try to ask if they can accommodate the date and hold your MY. I doubt they would do that for more than a week. I believe if you do not take the deliver you will be back in the queue.

Reactions: potter287