Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Honestly I wish I could’ve found a job, in graphic design, but I’m not as good as the ppl that work in the studios. 😅

I did not go to school for it, but I learned it all on my own, Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator, After Effects, ProTools, Premier, Dreamweaver, Final Cut Pro, GarageBand, and Lightroom.

The people here, don’t want someone that learned it at home, they want someone with a Masters in design. 😒

As a hiring manger; don't let the job descriptions posted scare you away. Most of them are written by HR folks that don't often understand the nuances of the Information Technology jobs they are posting. I've seen JDs for AI / Data Science that list 20 even 30 years experience in AI lol.

If you have background in GD, grind away at your portfolio and let it speak for you. Apply, Apply, Apply. Interview, Interview and Interview. Learn from each cycle.

OK, I haven’t had an interview in like 14 years. Also I’m sorry that I’m coming to you guys, I only have two friends, and they’re both currently working. Do I look presentable for my interview? (I’m nervous and I like all of you)
Yeah boi!! I'm digging the glasses - have similar ones. Good luck man! I feel like I'm invested now - when is the interview? (sorry I missed that)

Cant state How JEALOUS I am but also SUPER happy for you!

tenor.gif
Thanks Lol. I feel your VIN coming up! SoCal cars are on their way.

Reactions: jpy1980
Hey @Firocity just wanted to provide an update. I spoke with Shade Shop, and they gave me a quote of 5300$ out the door for Xpel stealth. This is very much in the range I was looking for, I have booked an appointment for 26th, and will most likely go for it.
Thanks for the update Arkheem, I am going to contact them to find out what they would do for a bumper, hood, and side rockers!

EDD just changed… Ordered May 20th
1. Sunday- 8/2-8/22
2. Monday- 8/3-8/22
3. Tuesday- 8/4-8/22
4. Wednesday- 8/5-8/22
5. Thursday- 8/6-8/22
6. Friday- 8/7-8/22
7. Saturday- no dates
8. Sunday- 8/9-8/29
9. Monday- no dates
10. Tuesday- 8/11-8/29
11. Wednesday- 8/12-8/29
12. Thursday- 8/13-8/29
13. Friday- 8/14-8/30
14. Saturday- 8/15-8/29
15. Sunday- 8/16-8/29
16. Monday- 8/17-8/29
17. Tuesday- 8/18-8/29
18. Tuesday- 8/19-8/29
19. Wednesday- no dates trade in expired so I removed it
20. Thursday- 8/20-9/3
21. Friday- 8/21-9/3
22. Saturday- 8/22-9/3
23. Sunday- 8/22-9/3
24. Monday- 8/24-9/3
25. Monday- 11:24pm vin with October date
26. Monday- 11:40pm vin with 8/22-8/28
27. Tuesday- vin with 8/22-8/28 (today)
28. Tuesday- 11:26pm vin with 8/20-8/26

How did you get a delivery time? That's what I'm waiting on.
So basically when I clicked Proceed With Delivery, it just gave me a date and time along with it. And it shows up basically where EDD used to, with my delivery address. Although the delivery address is listed as my home address, so I wonder if they are going to deliver it to my place.

Reactions: drivethefuture
New Member here, so sorry!

Ordered: 7/21 and finalized profile same day
MYLR, Silver/Black, 20" rims, no tow, 5 passenger seating.
Delivery Date: Was undetermined, then stated October, and as of 8/10 states: OCT 17 - NOV 6

Blessed be the fruit....
Welcome to the group! Once you have a few posts, you can add your order & configuration details to your signature so we don’t keep asking you for them 😂

They have brick and mortar banks in MA but offer loans throughout the country. I had DCU for my first car and going with DCU for Tesla too. I am in Texas
I am in Chicago burbs. I will try to reach out to them. Got pre approved from Wells Fargo and I absolutely do not like that bank!
Thank you!

Last edited:
Reactions: gkmanu8
Perhaps a dumb question but how do inspections work? I thought you have to accept the car before you’re able to get in to take a look? Do people reject based on external defects? I'm finally picking up my inventory car on Friday and I'm afraid it was a reject.
I’m interested in knowing this as well. I was on Reddit and someone told me to 100% decline delivery if there are any paint issues or anything I “can’t live with”, even though I assume a SC appointment can fix things like body panel gap issues or whatever…

Reactions: Grovester
For the people that have VIN numbers

What was your estimated date of delivery, right before you got your VIN?
Got my VIN last Friday and each day that week prior to Friday my date range moved back 1 day at a time. Started at 8/14-9/1 and went to 8/18-9/4. Got VIN 8/6 and EDD updated to 8/12-8/18. On Saturday 8/7 I got the schedule delivery button for rate range of 8/18-8/20. I was notified by email for both VIN and schedule delivery date. Opened DCU account over the weekend and got 65mo 1.24% loan offer this afternoon and then shortly after got Tesla to match it at 72mo. So after waiting months everything is happened fast... now nothing left to do again until next Friday when I pick up car except to call insurance company to add it to my policy.

I just ordered my model y earlier this month. I don't have a EDD but I did get financing approved. My page says to get insurance and I want a quote from tesla. It says wait till you have a delivery day to get a quote. So do I just wait to get a quote? Anything else I should be doing?
I had my account set as cash. Tesla can easily set it back to finance later once you get a VIN. I did this due to seeing high number of people exceed the loan offer expiration date waiting for their VIN which requires you to apply a second time. No need for more credit pulls if you just wait for VIN first. It's needed for applying for 3rd party loan from somewhere like DCU anyway.

Got my VIN last Friday and each day that week prior to Friday my date range moved back 1 day at a time. Started at 8/14-9/1 and went to 8/18-9/4. Got VIN 8/6 and EDD updated to 8/12-8/18. On Saturday 8/7 I got the schedule delivery button for rate range of 8/18-8/20. I was notified by email for both VIN and schedule delivery date. Opened DCU account over the weekend and got 65mo 1.24% loan offer this afternoon and then shortly after got Tesla to match it at 72mo. So after waiting months everything is happened fast... now nothing left to do again until next Friday when I pick up car except to call insurance company to add it to my policy.
Wonder if mine is on the way then. My EDD is 08/24-9/09 as of yesterday, who knows what it will be tomorrow…..8/25-09/10? Lol

Reactions: PatrickTM