Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good morning my fam. I GOT A VIN!!!!!! 249xxx MYP Est Delivery date: 8/25-9/11 before I got the vin. Brushing my teeth this morning before a meeting and got a email at 730am from Daddy Elon. I am so exited right now cant even drink my coffee ( this isn't normal, its just a car right ) My smile is from side to side of my ears. 🤪 😄 :oops:
Nice. Congratulations. It's clear they are prioritizing MYP over MYLR.

Reactions: MBx4 and PatrickTM
Aug-23 to Sep-8 now, window narrowed one day on both ends. Hopefully this is nearing the end.

almost-there-stay-on-target.jpeg

My assumption is given supply/demand they are prioritizing the performance because they drive higher revenues... but not really sure

EDD updated and pulled forward to 8/25-9/10 from 9/4-9/24

MYP | Black | White | 21" | 5 | Tow | FSD
Ordered 7/28
Boston, MA
I think it is odd too, but I don't fully buy the higher revenue thing. My MYLR with FSD, 20" wheels, white interior is more than a MYP w/o FSD.

A few hundred pages ago, there was a conspiracy theory that the MYP has a higher margin vehicle, but since Tesla does not provide profit margins by model, and certainly not by trim level within a model, that theory was just a theory.

Reactions: PatrickTM
Ordered MYLR white with white interior on 6/14, decided to update order with 20”wheels on 6/19. For the last week or so EDD has been pretty steady at or around 8/20 - 8/31 give or take a day slide here and there. Prior to that, it was all over the place from early August to October. Just checked a few minutes ago for the 3rd time today and it slipped to 8/28 - 9/17
Update - Checked again today and EDD was updated to 08/23 - 09/02... Moved in the right direction today. 😬 🤞