Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone here have an order for a MYP and MYLR that have EDDs which are in the next month or so? (I am looking for a MYLR but at this point I'm not picky, just nervous about a MYP in the winter months.) And for which ever one you don't want, if interested, I will be willing to take someone's unwanted reservation if you would be willing to transfer your reservation to me! Desperate for a car right now! lol

Reactions: Where’s my car
Strange thing happened to me today... went to login, notice that the account page said 2021 Tesla model y. I was like huh, I don't remember that being there before... it always said something like model Y but no year...was it always there? Anyways I click manage and BOOM! Blue button and VIN of 251!! I can't believe it actually happened. Got white/white interior. Fantastic!! This is after having the EDD slip back to October a couple of times.
You are correct - it says the year only once you have a VIN I think - this is what my page looks like and I don't yet have a VIN for the Model Y.

1628867373440.png

Does anyone here have an order for a MYP and MYLR that have EDDs which are in the next month or so? (I am looking for a MYLR but at this point I'm not picky, just nervous about a MYP in the winter months.) And for which ever one you don't want, if interested, I will be willing to take someone's unwanted reservation if you would be willing to transfer your reservation to me! Desperate for a car right now! lol
Can you transfer reservations? Is that a thing? If that's the case, my June 1st MYLR order is going to the highest bidder :D

I'm not sure what has been worst...waiting for my VIN for 7 weeks or now having to wait an additional 2 weeks for my car to ship from CA to NY...😩

Sorry, I know some of you have waited and are waiting much longer than I and I hope you all get your VIN/delivery soon, but I think we can all agree the time passes much slower while we all wait, regardless of how long.

Sending positive VIN/delivery vibes to all on this Friday!

A lot of that bringing kids to college going on. I have one this weekend and another next week. This weekend is local, within 90 min. Next weekend is 7 hours (Philly to Erie, PA) & was hoping to have the Tesla for the long trip. Correction: My son was desperately hoping to ride up in his dream car, a Tesla, before he headed off to college.

What he doesn't know is that the $ he gives me each month for his car insurance I'm investing so he can get a Tesla at graduation. Sure hope he doesn't read these forums. If he is reading them... I'm just kidding.
Not the exact same, but when I got pregnant we decided to build a house because there was nothing on the market at the time. We sold our house and moved in with my parents and paid them rent to hang in their basement for months (our requirement to contribute, not theirs). After we moved out and had the kid, we started a 529 College Fund and sent the info to the grandparents and asked for them to donate to that for Christmas gifts for all of us instead of actual presents - the next day there was a deposit for the exact amount we had paid my parents for rent. I was super touched - I know your son will be too (or not if he sees this because it's a joke).

For anyone who’s trade in expired, when did you get asked to resubmit your mileage and pictures? I was told mine would expire today and to update it as soon as I could, but the trade in is still showing completed on my profile.
mine was a day or two later. I expected it to expire on the 14th, but I had to update on 15th or 16th of July. Have to do that again real soon in August, then probably one more time in September.

For anyone who’s trade in expired, when did you get asked to resubmit your mileage and pictures? I was told mine would expire today and to update it as soon as I could, but the trade in is still showing completed on my profile.
Yesterday on my order page I was asked to submit current mileage but they didn't ask for new pic of the odometer.