Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered 7/12| EDD: 9/6-9/26 (it was October ~15 yesterday)
MY | LR | Blue | White interior | 5 Seats

Based on other people in this thread, I can't imagine getting it this early. I actually want to it to be in Oct/Nov to see where the US EV tax credit lies.
Feel free to reject it and tell them to route it to the Indianapolis SC - I'll happily take it off your hands :)

Reactions: GoGators! and TESRP
Guys, @Jermayan is losing hope man! @CSTARZZ quick, help him out! How did you come to peace with your EDD? We need to give him something to focus on. For you it was definitely interior colors lol!

Maybe we can give him some variable for him to track with every order, every VIN assignment, and every delivery.
Ooooooooo, well, how about Name and State of person that got a VIN. I’d like to see that data. Match up, and see if we can figure out when and how cars are arriving.

Reactions: PatrickTM
I'm not even checking anymore. OVER IT. AINT CARE. IM DONE! esp when people who ordered a similar config after mine are getting their VINs! =((
irritada-hmph.gif

I put my order in 6/14. EDD fluctuated always between 08/07 to 9/11. Now lately says 9/11 to 9/30.

Interesting to see lots of people who ordered in July think they might be theirs in August. When I talked to Tesla I was told there is a HUGE backlog so don't hold your breath if it actually takes longer than 12 weeks. For me 8 weeks and still waiting but others have been waiting longer than me too.

I live very close to the Fremont, Ca plant but still waiting. Wait is well worth it.
Update. I just got mine on 8/12/2021. Took about 2 months or about 8 weeks. Not bad and worth it.

Reactions: drivethefuture
So I previously asked this thread about inspection before accepting delivery on my inventory car as it was slightly older I was afraid it was a reject. 1 hour before my pickup time someone at Costa Mesa called and told me the 3rd row seat belt wasn’t working. sked if I could push back the pickup window an hour later to see if the service guys can fix it. If not he’s going to try to switch to another car with the same specs.

That answered my question about new cars showing up in inventory. At least in my case it was definitely a reject. Vin 2366xx

The wait continues. I’m glad I didn’t cancel my original order after I bought the inventory car.