Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
tempImagewZcaoz.jpg

Took delivery today in Las Vegas! I was originally scheduled me for tomorrow for them to drop off, but I called and asked if I could pick up. Really great experience at the pick up. I tired really hard to find any panel gaps or issues and found none. I was expecting so many after what I have been reading online for the past 3 months 🙂

Total timeline for me:

May 19 - Ordered online
May 21 - Completed Account stuff
August 9 - VIN Number - 82 days to get VIN. EDD before VIN was 8/11 - 8/22
August 9 - EDD Changed to 8/10 - 8/15
August 10 - Got the option to schedule delivery (Only option was to drop off 8/14)
August 11 - Called to change to pick up on 8/13
August 13 - 86 days later - picked up!

I've had an August/September EDD since mid July. Recently the dates have been going out/in a day here or there and the window closing, down to just 11 days.

Today at 5:30PM EDT I received an email from Tesla, "Final Balance is Now Ready".

Opened the link, had to accept the Tesla Vision disclaimer, and then it asked me to set up payment details, which I didn't.

I think i clicked on My Account and saw the VIN was there (251***). However my EDD is now OCTOBER. Wow. Not what I was expecting. I also find it odd that I now have a VIN that far out.

Then, I thought, oh is it going to be a car from Texas? According to the VIN decoders it's a 2021 from Fremont.

I guess the only bright side, maybe I'll be able to get the Federal tax credit if Tesla requalifies.
System defaults to new order EDD after VIN assignment until logistics is determined. You will get a new EDD in a day or two.

View attachment 696386

Also added this around the center console! nice little touch another Amazon find! Hope this gives you guys who are waiting some fun ideas and things to buy while you wait! LOL
It's ok. We are already having lots of fun with our EDD. I can't handle this much fun. Life is a roller coaster. But the problem is this coaster doesn't have seat belts.

It's ok. We are already having lots of fun with our EDD. I can't handle this much fun. Life is a roller coaster. But the problem is this coaster doesn't have seat belts.
Feels like the roller coaster threw me off and I’m smashing my head into the bars every morning.

You know what’s insanity? Doing the same thing and expecting something different. I’m ready to ask my SA to change my order to a M3P and get one in less than a month.

Feels like the roller coaster threw me off and I’m smashing my head into the bars every morning.

You know what’s insanity? Doing the same thing and expecting something different. I’m ready to ask my SA to change my order to a M3P and get one in less than a month.
Don't give up. Lets see how long the wait is. Unless you are in need of a car ASAP

Reactions: TESRP and PatrickTM
View attachment 696331
Took delivery today in Las Vegas! I was originally scheduled me for tomorrow for them to drop off, but I called and asked if I could pick up. Really great experience at the pick up. I tired really hard to find any panel gaps or issues and found none. I was expecting so many after what I have been reading online for the past 3 months 🙂

Total timeline for me:

May 19 - Ordered online
May 21 - Completed Account stuff
August 9 - VIN Number - 82 days to get VIN. EDD before VIN was 8/11 - 8/22
August 9 - EDD Changed to 8/10 - 8/15
August 10 - Got the option to schedule delivery (Only option was to drop off 8/14)
August 11 - Called to change to pick up on 8/13
August 13 - 86 days later - picked up!
Question, with your rims and height of the MY, how does it handle your driveway. Mine is very similar and I am concerned because I feel like I have to take an angle but if you take the angle wrong, there goes the rim.

Congrats

Reactions: TESRP and PatrickTM
How often are inventory cars showing up and how fast do they disappear? I’m trying to snag a white/white MY in AZ as close to Sept 15 as possible. I have an Aug 1 order and an EDD of Nov 10-30 so I think the inventory car is my only option.

The one in Scottsdale a few hours ago would have been great, but I was too slow :(