Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I downloaded the Tesla app and it shows nothing. It's just a screen with the Tesla logo. There are no links or information. Is this normal? When I log into tesla.com it shows my account and EDD.

If you are logged into your tesla account on the app you'll see a picture of your car but no details... thats the extent of the app until you take delivery then they manually turn on mobile access to allow you to use your phone key.

Reactions: PatrickTM
Stopping by real quick to check in and provide an update post-VIN. I called the 888 number last Thursday and they were very helpful in telling me my MYP was on leg 1 of 3. I took that to mean it really hasn't started leg 1 just yet. Over the weekend, my EDD's started moving so I figured it was en route. By the way, it seems once your car is ready for transport your EDD updates between 2-3am CST versus the 7-8am CST you all are used to.

Since I figured it was now in transport, I called back today and they said it was on leg 2 and that it takes 7-10 days to travel from Freemont to Texas and to expect it to arrive on the 25th. That would be 9 days from today. Hmm...it is already on leg 2 though.

Makes we wonder if this is by train or truck and if they make multiple stops along the way. I was thinking they would load up Texas deliveries and hit the road. Should be a 3-4 day trip at most.

Oh well, this is the Tesla way.

Last edited:
I’ve seen a couple of others with the same date, but haven’t been tracking their progress. It’s the false hope of EoQ rush, followed soon I’m guessing a by an updated October date range which is what it was when I ordered so…

At this point you would be lucky to get a LR by the end of September. Some May and most early June orders have EDDs at the end of September. Good chance a good number of June orders in the east coast will end up getting October deliveries.

At this point you would be lucky to get a LR by the end of September. Some May and most early June orders have EDDs at the end of September. Good chance a good number of June orders in the east coast will end up getting October deliveries.
Yup totally aware of that. Only thing I have going for me is west coast end of qtr rush, but seeing the number of May/June orders still outstanding on the California waiting room thread is preparing me for a Merry Xmas EoQ rush.

Reactions: MMurrayGA
Stopping by real quick to check-in and provide an update post VIN. I called the 888 number last Thursday and they were very helpful in telling me my MYP was on leg 1 of3. I took that to mean it really hasn't started leg 1 just yet. Over the weekend, my EDD's started moving so I figured it was en route. By the way, it seems once your car is ready for transport your EDD updates between 2-3am CST versus the 7-8am CST you all are used to.

Since I figured it was now in transport, I called back today and they said it was on leg 2 and that it takes 7-10 days to travel from Freemont to Texas and to expect it to arrive on the 25th. That would be 9 days from today. Hmm...it is already on leg 2 though.

Makes we wonder if this is by train or truck and if they make multiple stops along the way. I was thinking they would load up Texas deliveries and hit the road. Should be a 3-4 day trip at most.

Oh well, this is the Tesla way.
Hi @CGeiser what 888 number are you talking about? I've been trying to get ahold of my Tesla SA for two weeks now and always go right to voicemail. I ordered the exact same car as you and completed my order on 06/05/2021. I have no new information or VIN assigned yet.

There are other factors to consider. If you have a trade in, the Used Market is raising the trade in values of cars, so if you get MYP now, you might get the extra trade in value up lift to cover the difference. Since by the time you get the MYLR values might be lower. I traded my M3D and got an additional $5000 from my initial estimate at order, basically was close to a wash for me to get the MYP.
Yea, this could be a factor. However, it's unclear if trade-in values will go down in near term, not every state has tax benefits from trading in, and most importantly, Tesla's trade-in offers (at least for other Tesla vehicles) are way lower than the competition anyways.

Even with Seattle's 10.4% car sales tax factored in, which is probably higher than most every other location, Tesla's trade-in offer on my 2018 M3 is thousands less than Carvana, Vroom, etc.

Reactions: PatrickTM
my MYP is at my pickup location. appointment is set for tomorrow. the kicker is an all hands meeting at my job around increasing entry level staff base salary was just booked at the same time. what are the chances tesla gives me my car tonight when i show up in 30 minutes?
I've seen some folks get lucky by calling the Service center and saying you can't pick it up, but they were coming early, and they service center got it all set? Good luck!

Delivery scheduled for 8/20 at 10 AM! Was hoping to pick up at Tyco but apparently I got no other option and they will deliver to my house. Anyone that had experience with home delivery, will the guy wait until I finished checking the car or they will just drop it and go back to SC right away? Also I assume they will call me when they arrive and not just leaving the car?

Reactions: TheRock23 and TESRP