Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did anyone remove FSD after VIN assignment and did that update the pricing to current pricing for whole car? My delivery rep said i can remove it but my pricing will change to current pricing which i think is not true. She said online system will let me know. Anyone did that and did that cause any issue and pricing change other than FSD price deduction?
I successfully removed FSD online after talking to a tesla rep who said it shouldn't change. It didn't change the price of configuration.

I have been checking almost daily where I sit in the queue. Ordered on June 23 Long Range Model Y with 7 seats, Tow Hitch, Gray Color.
Current Estimated delivery is September 9 - 29. For a while it kept moving from August to September but last 2 weeks or so it has been at Sep 10-30 then back to Sep 9-29 then again Sep 10-30 and back to Sep 9-29. I am hoping we are getting closer.
LOL - hope is not an option, but with an EDD of Sep 6-26 - I too believe we are getting closer. I ordered MYLR 7-seater, white on white, w/tow hitch and FSD on June 19. Sep should be a great month!!

Reactions: Where’s my car
Lol, haven’t even started drinking yet. 🥴There’s been a lot more of that these days.
They estimated that they produced 206k* Model 3 and Y in Q2. (25 an hour) X (24 hours a day) X (30 days a month) X (3 months) = 54k.

So that means 152k M3 and 54k MY. Does that seem accurate? I have no idea the ratio.

1629155710353.png