Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nice congrats! You’re close enough so drive by Freemont on your first drive and let them know I’ll also pay handsomely for a party.

How did you know? Text, email, or F5?
Haha ok!

no text or email. Just my usual checking of my account page every morning. The main difference was that the Tesla account dashboard showed a Model year next to the model. That’s the key difference to know that you got a vin.

also my edd was at 10 days yesterday. I’m thinking once that happens you’re bound to get a vin.

I’m going to need it. All this Tesla talk in the house led to a comment last night from the wife about how much we can get for her Acura….
This is too funny. It sounds like the same conversation I had with my wife on Sunday. She just got a Honda CR-V in April and is now trying to figure out how to sell it back to Honda to break even and then take the 2nd Telsa when it shows up. LOL.

• Funny
Reactions: TESRP and StealthY
Haha ok!

no text or email. Just my usual checking of my account page every morning. The main difference was that the Tesla account dashboard showed a Model year next to the model. That’s the key difference to know that you got a vin.

also my edd was at 10 days yesterday. I’m thinking once that happens you’re bound to get a vin.
10 days out from yesterday? or the EDD range was 10 days?

Reactions: TESRP
Today's Update:

LR: 8/30-9/12
P: 8/30-9/17

+1 day on the front end for both orders with no back end date change.
For those wondering this is a +1 on the front end date of the LR order on average since the 3rd week of July maintaining roughly a two week buffer never getting any closer.

Never had watched paint dry in my life before this experience. Feel fortunate to share it with you all.