Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
i agree.. but tesla isn't delivering based on order date.. a 6/30 order with my same exact config and east coast got VIN before me.. it's not a reject because the car was still in fremont. most likely they have a truck going there and have some empty spots and they assigned car to them. logistics, availability and many more scenarios come into play for deliveries.

tesla wants to send east coast first as they need lot of planning to do delivery with logistical nightmare. whereas west coast, they load on a truck and will be there in a day or two.
I understand the logistics I just wish they would throw a car on a truck for me ya know :/. It’s hard to see late June orders getting cars while my trade in goes down in value.

Reactions: TESRP
I understand the logistics I just wish they would throw a car on a truck for me ya know :/. It’s hard to see late June orders getting cars while my trade in goes down in value.
totally with you.. it always feels like.. man you have so many trucks and spots.. why can't they just add one more car on it for me :)

Can you call mine?!? 😁
Like the prophets of old and the astrologists and psychics of today - I can only predict when I feel like it, and based off clear indicators that are available for anyone to see. There was a guy who sounded like he was in logistics in here who initially identified the trend. Not to say your EDD won't result in a VIN anytime soon, but it is a fairly reliable indicator when the range drops below 14 days.

Woke up this morning to a VIN received! Was showing August 29 - Sep 14.

Now August 28 - September 3.
White ext/Black int/19/hitch/no FSD
Is it odd if I reply to my own post?
VIN: 253XXX
Delivery scheduled for August 30 at Springfield, NJ. They also want insurance to be active 3 days prior to delivery (odd...but I'm not asking questions).