Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is it odd if I reply to my own post?
VIN: 253XXX
Delivery scheduled for August 30 at Springfield, NJ. They also want insurance to be active 3 days prior to delivery (odd...but I'm not asking questions).
My SA asked me to have it active 3-4 days early in the event the car arrives, they will be able to deliver it without any changes to it. The logic made sense to me so mine starts on 8/26, car scheduled to arrive 8/29.

Reactions: TESRP and PatrickTM
BAEB3AF9-C1A8-48A3-A095-99AD3E2B318F.jpeg

Thank you everyone for all the Love!!! XOXOXOXOXOXO
I’m so glad I came to this forum, You people that the ones that helped me through, even when i was at my worst. I used to cry in bed, and wonder when it would arrive, and you guys would all ways be here online. Thank You!

I called Tesla and asked them to switch to finance and filled out the finance portion. Loan approved in like 2 minutes. Already asking them to rate match to BoA.
I asked about the delivery date and they said car is arriving on the 2nd and after that I can take delivery within 3-4 days. Car was already made and was just waiting to be loaded for transit.
What was your BOA rate if you dont mind my asking? I had a 1.84 there that Tesla matched but that expires in 10 days.

Reactions: TESRP
MY DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE!!!!! Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bro I have been coming back to this thread almost exclusively to see you and a few others get VIN's!!!! So happy for you! Congratulations!!
AWWWWWW Thanks! I’m so excited......just two more weeks.....I’m no longer stressed......folks are right, you stop feeling bad after the vin shows up.

@PatrickTM I'm not sure if you've disclosed this prior, but I just noticed in your signature your order is on hold. What was your reason (if you want to share)? I thought I remembered when I joined this was not the case, but maybe I'm wrong.
No problem! I'll share my post with my abbreviated life-story here: Current Delivery Times

But if you want the TLDR: I ordered after my 3rd or 4th test drive, after talking to the SA about holding a price due to repeated price increases in spring of 2021. This was a time when Tesla still allowed people to hold an order for a year (or more, if you're nice to your SA). What I did is no longer allowed based on current Order Agreement language (page 4), unfortunately.

View attachment 699112

Thank you everyone for all the Love!!! XOXOXOXOXOXO
I’m so glad I came to this forum, You people that the ones that helped me through, even when i was at my worst. I used to cry in bed, and wonder when it would arrive, and you guys would all ways be here online. Thank You!
Told you stay positive and don't be negative! Paid off didn't it?

• Love
Reactions: TESRP and CSTARZZ
Got the best quote yet for electrical outlet install in my garage (fully insured and warranty), $765. I'm getting a few other things but that didn't affect that cost, for those wondering for an install of a 14-50 outlet.

They also said that they had a cancellation so can probably get it done today!
I installed the Gen-3 charger in my garage DIY. Turned out great and is not that difficult of an install. I made a video about it if you are interested in seeing what the job entails. Hopefully it helps out.

No problem! I'll share my post with my abbreviated life-story here: Current Delivery Times

But if you want the TLDR: I ordered after my 3rd or 4th test drive, after talking to the SA about holding a price due to repeated price increases in spring of 2021. This was a time when Tesla still allowed people to hold an order for a year (or more, if you're nice to your SA). What I did is no longer allowed based on current Order Agreement language (page 4), unfortunately.
Nice! Definitely understand the plan. My only critical thought is many analysts have forecast the chip shortage peaking in the 2nd half of the year (recently evidenced in Toyota's HUGE production reduction) so it could be likely you don't receive one until April. Even with increased capacity of a new factory, the supply constraints remain and likely will get worse until they slowly start to recover early in next year. But maybe you're already OK with that. Also Vespas are awesome! Always wanted one, especially when I lived in Philly, but even the used ones still cost a bundle.

Reactions: PatrickTM
AWWWWWW Thanks! I’m so excited......just two more weeks.....I’m no longer stressed......folks are right, you stop feeling bad after the vin shows up.
I’ve been more anxious since getting my VIN than before. I’m like constantly refreshing the the subreddits just always thinking about it now lol. It was easier when it was just vaguely the “future” instead of a specific date.