Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I see the signature now, ok so where can I enter my signature, real sorry I have to ask the simpleton questions 😬
If you click on your profile on the top right of the page, you should see a link to the Signature editor.

1629497299492.png

Reactions: Taureans77
Well that was short lived.

The MYLR that I grabbed from inventory was placed by mistake. VIN was taken away and given to another customer in Michigan.

Supervisor stated my accounts noted to get a MYLR, MSM, White, 5 or 7 with 20s if one comes available in inventory. He also stated that the MYP is set to leave the yard on Monday so Ill have a VIN then. It should also be at my SC Sep 4th.

Well, that was fun! UGH!

The MYLR that I grabbed from inventory was placed by mistake. VIN was taken away and given to another customer in Michigan.

Supervisor stated my accounts noted to get a MYLR, MSM, White, 5 or 7 with 20s if one comes available in inventory. He also stated that the MYP is set to leave the yard on Monday so Ill have a VIN then. It should also be at my SC Sep 4th.

Well, that was fun! UGH!
Sheesh! What a tease :(

Any Seattleites have a recommendation on electrician to install a charger? I’ve gotten a few quotes, and they’re all in the $1,300-$1,500 range. Not sure if that’s really the going rate around here, or if they heard “Tesla” and raised their rates…
I’ve read comments on this forum that said the Tesla certified electricians were charging $3000. Ours charged $1500, but it was kind of involved. Moving things on our panel, drilling through an exterior wall, etc. We don’t have a garage either. Not sure where you’re at, but we used Queen Anne Electric. We didn’t really shop around since we’ve used them for lots of other things and trust their work.

Reactions: SuperchargEDD
You guys get charged fee to order in the US? Here’s a breakdown in Canada

Model Y
$54,900.00
Deep Blue Metallic
$1,300.00
Long Range All-Wheel Drive
$13,700.00
Delivery Final Inspection Fee
$1,280.00
Car Price
$71,180.00

Additional Charges​

Fed Air Conditioner Tax
$100.00
OMVIC
$10.00
License Fee
$99.00
Sales Tax
$9,267.70

Total Cost of Vehicle​

$80,656.70​

Payments Received​

Order Deposit
- $100.00

Amount Due​

$80,556.70​

Same with me. I am able to see $100 credit at the end for the amount due.

1629499812230.png

Same with me. I am able to see $100 credit at the end for the amount due.

View attachment 699239
Scroll up on your screenshot. See my invoice below. It appears Canada may not not pay an extra/explicit order fee but US does. The credit is applied in response to the order fee, not off of the vehicle purchase price + add-ons (i.e. it does not subtract from the $53,990 + $X000 add-on vehicle cost).

Attachments

• F1CCE4CA-5FEA-48C8-99A3-E4012EB0E9AD.jpeg
    F1CCE4CA-5FEA-48C8-99A3-E4012EB0E9AD.jpeg
    226.7 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Reactions: PatrickTM

Well, that was fun! UGH!
Incredibly short lived! I am so sorry brother. For a moment, you were so happy! Haha but it’s a P, it’ll be real soon.

Reactions: TESRP
Incredibly short lived! I am so sorry brother. For a moment, you were so happy! Haha but it’s a P, it’ll be real soon.

Insanely short lived and zero feedback. I wouldnt have known the issue unless I called. No one reached out.

The guy I spoke with said this is a first for him in the 4 years hes worked for Tesla, but he did state that he'll ask for me LR to be matched soon with another inventory due to the "well here yours car. NOPE! Just kidding" thing that just happened.

In any case, an LR soon or a P soon. Real world issues.

Reactions: PatrickTM and TESRP
Got my car delivered this morning! Spent the day working and then running down to the garage to ceramic coat the interior, install mud flaps, install the rear door ppf, install some other accessories and finally do an inspection. Busy day indeed. I have to say, the QC on the car is great. I had to really nitpick to find any issues. Haven’t driven her yet due to the ceramic curing time, but will soon.
Still have more accessories like my roof rack to install then finally take her surfing!! Loving the no key thing as I can just take the card in the water!!

in regards to home delivery, it sucked because they came really early and just left it parked on the street a block away

Attachments

• 92262F6B-52FF-4E02-9FA7-FD48D9BD6400.jpeg
    92262F6B-52FF-4E02-9FA7-FD48D9BD6400.jpeg
    607.7 KB · Views: 46
  • 1E40B912-42B4-447C-8B7D-9A7FE9CE42DA.jpeg
    1E40B912-42B4-447C-8B7D-9A7FE9CE42DA.jpeg
    555.4 KB · Views: 44
I’ve read comments on this forum that said the Tesla certified electricians were charging $3000. Ours charged $1500, but it was kind of involved. Moving things on our panel, drilling through an exterior wall, etc. We don’t have a garage either. Not sure where you’re at, but we used Queen Anne Electric. We didn’t really shop around since we’ve used them for lots of other things and trust their work.
Thanks! I'm in the north end - I'll check them out. I wonder if moving things in the panel is part of what they factored in for my quote, too, and just didn't mention it? I only have one slot open, so guessing they'll need to move some things.

Reactions: Quiet Coyote
Got my car delivered this morning! Spent the day working and then running down to the garage to ceramic coat the interior, install mud flaps, install the rear door ppf, install some other accessories and finally do an inspection. Busy day indeed. I have to say, the QC on the car is great. I had to really nitpick to find any issues. Haven’t driven her yet due to the ceramic curing time, but will soon.
Still have more accessories like my roof rack to install then finally take her surfing!! Loving the no key thing as I can just take the card in the water!!

in regards to home delivery, it sucked because they came really early and just left it parked on the street a block away
Wow! 🤩 Stunner!! Congratulations!!! 🎉

Reactions: jpy1980