Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Couple of MY's are available
That OH build looks to be gone. Won't show up when I click on it. It's not close to my build but would have been tempting!

Just got my wall charger mounted in the garage and spent $6000 getting it installed! Took 3 guys 6 hours to do the whole thing. So fantastic having a separated garage that required a full yard trenching, complete garage rewire for the existing outlets (it was built in 1954 according to the pencil mark on the garage wall), 100 Amp breaker installed in the house, 100ft worth of line and conduit through the house, down the trench to the new subpanel in the garage, and a required GCFI outlet (to make the garage up to date code-wise) and charger install. That... stung. Then getting the garage router which acts as a repeater to the main house router for those software updates.

All I can say is do your research because if you have a house like mine, consider it a long term home improvement. (Wish I had an attached garage now.)

I'm ready now to get the car delivered. The single green light on the white glass is taunting me.

For me, its been steady all week Sept 9-Sept 29 for Devon, PA. Lets do this Tesla!
Do you have to upgrade your main panel to 200A?