Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Do you now see this after completing all the steps??
Nope.

1629673979333.png

Reactions: PatrickTM and TESRP
In a current situation that I need a little advice on.
We sold my Husband’s Fit and he took over driving my 2021 Bolt. I daily drive my 2020 Miata because my commute to work is only 7 miles.

Fast forward to Friday and my Bolt has been recalled with no idea when Chevy will fix the Bolt. So we’re pursuing buyback from them.

In the meantime, I’m debating jumping on a current inventory MYP or just changing our order from LR to P so we can get into it faster.

Thoughts? Ideas? His commute is 55-60 miles each way so he uses ALL the range of the Bolt when charged to 90 percent and drained down to 70 miles.
*Chevy is recommending only charging to a max of 90%, which is 180 miles, and not letting it get below 70 miles and only charging it outside and not leaving it plugged in*

Reactions: PatrickTM
In a current situation that I need a little advice on.
We sold my Husband’s Fit and he took over driving my 2021 Bolt. I daily drive my 2020 Miata because my commute to work is only 7 miles.

Fast forward to Friday and my Bolt has been recalled with no idea when Chevy will fix the Bolt. So we’re pursuing buyback from them.

In the meantime, I’m debating jumping on a current inventory MYP or just changing our order from LR to P so we can get into it faster.

Thoughts? Ideas? His commute is 55-60 miles each way so he uses ALL the range of the Bolt when charged to 90 percent and drained down to 70 miles.
*Chevy is recommending only charging to a max of 90%, which is 180 miles, and not letting it get below 70 miles and only charging it outside and not leaving it plugged in*
P is pretty good.. Only downside is little harsh ride due to perf model and higher price.. if you really need one and are ok with range that P offers, you can go for it.

Reactions: PatrickTM
P is pretty good.. Only downside is little harsh ride due to perf model and higher price.. if you really need one and are ok with range that P offers, you can go for it.
That’s what we’re kinda bummed about. But I’ve been reading the reviews and the range reduction isn’t THAT huge in real world testing?
The ride is what I’m really concerned about and we’d honestly put 19” wheels on the P for cheaper tires and a better ride.

That’s what we’re kinda bummed about. But I’ve been reading the reviews and the range reduction isn’t THAT huge in real world testing?
The ride is what I’m really concerned about and we’d honestly put 19” wheels on the P for cheaper tires and a better ride.

Ive been in both the LR and the P. Can’t tell the difference ride wise personally. I plan on getting 20s and all seasons on my P within a month of delivery. It’ll feel close to the LR if not the same.

came across this forum a bit ago and would infrequently read some of the comments. got my VIN today and can pick it up next week. 253XXX. Exciting but also getting some cold feet oddly enough! I think some of the delivery horror stories has me not wanting to get too excited. Also we have a whirlwind of activities going on so i'm hoping they let me push a day or two.

I noticed some folks say they can get a good rate with DCU. How do I go about getting a referral for that?

Black, LR, Tow. Ordered early June. Picking up in Mt Kisko.

It's 20 miles. Isn't that huge unless you have lead foot every time you start from 0 mph

came across this forum a bit ago and would infrequently read some of the comments. got my VIN today and can pick it up next week. 253XXX. Exciting but also getting some cold feet oddly enough! I think some of the delivery horror stories has me not wanting to get too excited. Also we have a whirlwind of activities going on so i'm hoping they let me push a day or two.

I noticed some folks say they can get a good rate with DCU. How do I go about getting a referral for that?

Black, LR, Tow. Ordered early June. Picking up in Mt Kisko.
Sent you PM for referral