Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone have any new Info on the upcoming TeslaOS 11?
Heard its going to have a whole new look And a build in App Store, I hope it gets released soon.

26A2D821-8009-4145-B077-8DA0C799B6D7.jpeg

This should go in the user interface sub-forum: Model Y: User Interface
This thread is about "Current Delivery Times"... ;)
But my friends are in here! I don’t know anyone outside of this sub right here, I haven’t left this one sub for almost 2 months. It’s the only one i go to, these are the people that i know. 😭😭😭😭

OMGosh, I know this has nothing to do with delivery times, but my friend today did one Uber Premier ride in his Tesla Model 3 Performance that took 30mins, and made $100.22.
30 MINUTES! I can’t wait to get my car!View attachment 700992
Geez: - Stay on target / topic... Have you seen how many forums and threads there are here?
But my friends are in here! I don’t know anyone outside of this sub right here, I haven’t left this one sub for almost 2 months. It’s the only one i go to, these are the people that i know. 😭😭😭😭
Make new friends in other threads. Many of us are there.

• Disagree
Reactions: Mingilicious
Forgot to mention about the "Pre-Delivery Vehicle Orientation" Microsoft Teams presentation I had yesterday.

It was a 45 minutes call with 25 other Tesla soon-to-be-owners. The presenter went over 34 slides with basic info about Tesla in general, Solar products, delivery process, services, etc. etc. and then Q&A. Most questions I knew the answer already. I asked the following:

Question:
I'm taking a cashiers check as a final payment to my delivery on 8/26. The "Review" button for review agreements is not available yet, probably on 8/25. What happens if I accept them and later reject the car during delivery? will I still be able to reject it, even though I accepted the agreements' without seeing the car?

Answer from Tesla guy:
Great question - You do not need to "accept" any of your lease/loan agreements until you are on-site for delivery. If you would like to do it prior, it will certainly speed up your process. If for whatever reason you "reject" your vehicle, everything will be reversed in the system and we will wait for a new VIN to arrive.

In a nutshell, you don't need to accept the final step of reviewing the agreements', which makes no sense to me accepting a car I haven't seen it or inspected it. I will accept it on-site after, ya know, inspecting the car!

By the way, he also mentioned the car will NOT come fully charged, "you should expected the car to be at around 70% level of available range". Good to know!!

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Geez: - Stay on target / topic... Have you seen how many forums and threads there are here?

Make new friends in other threads. Many of us are there.
Tell me you’re new to this thread without telling me you’re new to this thread.

Lol, I’m all seriousness, we talk EDD but we all got ADD. People post literally whatever people feel like posting that day. We have had “Performance order police”, we’ve had “accessory police” and we sure don’t need “thread topic police”. Everyone came here for the EDD data, but stayed for the fellowship and free therapy. Stay, read, contribute, enjoy. Welcome to our crazy thread!

I have two friends who have ordered Plaid Model S recently; 1 that ordered a Model S LR; and 1 is definitely getting a Plaid but he's unsure when. These guys definitely know and love Teslas and have owned them for years. My caution is for those among us who originally wanted a LR, and/or haven't had a Tesla before - we are the ones who should consider that the LR is truly remarkable and plenty fast. Driving that is, not delivery :p

I don't intend to advertise it, but I like to keep it in my signature because after 7ish years in the game, lots of folks know me as PhillyGal while others know me as Electric Jen. I'll also share a link of an old video if it's relevant to a conversation but I don't advertise the channel on purpose.

Send me a DM and I'll happily share my opinions on getting into the space but please be aware that you get what you pay for with my free advice, lol. I'm the gal who had a chance to make DOZENS, if not HUNDREDS of dollars but never chose to monetize. I think I clicked on ads for maybe one video once to see how it worked.

I just subbed. I’m @SumTeslaGuy on most social media, including YT. Can I get a sub? HAHA! jk. Thanks for being real with your content and opinions! Only way to be!