Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Quick update on the trade-in.

Original offer 6/24: $18k
First renewal 7/24: $17.8k
Second renewal 8/25: $17.8k

Other than a long trip in July(about 1000s miles) and weekly grocery trips, trade-in car is mostly idle at home since MY order.

Reactions: GoGators!
How soon after receiving their VIN have people heard from Tesla or their SA about setting up a date/ time for delivery? I got my vin 5 days ago and my SA said around the end of the week so I'll be patient until friday but I know @CSTARZZ already has a date and time and we got our vins relatively closely so... how'd you get your delivery date if you have a vin?
I stopped by the SC the day after getting my VIN to request to switch to Tesla financing and the SA set the delivery date right there

my delivery was on hold till Aug 23rd. Yesterday it refreshed to say EDD nov 30 to dec 10th. Today changed to sept 7th to sept 15th. I cannot take the vehicle now. Its a Blue Tesly Y long range. Any suggestions on what I can do to Either stall it further or any other suggestions? If someone is ready to take delivery am I allowed to just let them pick it up instead of me?

Reactions: BitJam
UPDATE - tried calling tesla but it looks to be a new call system. Pressed sales etc like normal. Was transferred to a call center to help with the overload of calls. She confirmed somethings wrong with my situation and I am supposed to get a call from the delivery manager before 5. Its currently 443..... communication issues again.
I'm in the same boat. I've not modified anything in my order outside of having to redo the mileage on my trade-in twice now.

Model MYLR | Exterior MSM | Interior Black | Seats 5-seater | Wheels 19" Gemini | Tow Yes | FSD No
Ordered 04/11/2021 | Location Portland, OR | EDD Sep 10 - 30 | RN11478**** | VIN No | Delivery Date No

my delivery was on hold till Aug 23rd. Yesterday it refreshed to say EDD nov 30 to dec 10th. Today changed to sept 7th to sept 15th. I cannot take the vehicle now. Its a Blue Tesly Y long range. Any suggestions on what I can do to Either stall it further or any other suggestions? If someone is ready to take delivery am I allowed to just let them pick it up instead of me?
Why can’t you take delivery of the vehicle?

Yes, you absolutely are allowed to let someone else have it instead of you. That’s called rejecting a delivery and you just explain your situation to your DS. They will work with you. Stalling delivery, on the other hand, oh they really don’t like that. The rule is pick up within three days. Some DS will let you delay by a another couple days if they deem you really have a valid reason; otherwise it’s just a rejected delivery and they give your VIN to someone else.

Reactions: SpaceShipDrvr
How soon after receiving their VIN have people heard from Tesla or their SA about setting up a date/ time for delivery? I got my vin 5 days ago and my SA said around the end of the week so I'll be patient until friday but I know @CSTARZZ already has a date and time and we got our vins relatively closely so... how'd you get your delivery date if you have a vin?
I got a text/email same day, but you can also call the number under or VIN or call your local delivery center and they will set up an appointment for you.

After 8-days having an EDD Sep 4-19, EDD now showing Sep 11-30. EDD was all over the place in June and July, but settled down a bit beginning July 29 - with of course exception of a couple of October Clubs and Nulls, the EDD has been ranging 20 days in Sep. Was nice have the EDD narrow to 15-days, now bam back to 20 days. September will be the month!
We have the same order date and my EDD is the same as yours. I’d be the with a September date…

Reactions: IMABuckeye
MY EDD was Sept 17 - Sept 30 for close to 2 weeks, took that as a good sign. even reached out to my SA and he advised that I should have a VIN within 2 weeks. Just refreshed and it changed to October 17 - November 04. Gutting, to say the least.
Exact same for me - same prior dates, same dates this morning. That November date is a punch in the gut!

Reactions: CharlesCastle
UPDATE - tried calling tesla but it looks to be a new call system. Pressed sales etc like normal. Was transferred to a call center to help with the overload of calls. She confirmed somethings wrong with my situation and I am supposed to get a call from the delivery manager before 5. Its currently 443..... communication issues again.
so did you hear anything? I'm hoping you got good news

you and I currently have the same build minus the FSD (it looks like) and both us are relatively close geographically and dates are fairly similar, being east coast, we aren't the priority to deliver early right now
This is really unfortunate. I work in Supply Chain /Customer Relationship Management and I never do what tesla is doing which is to Prioritize short distance /high $ value sales over FIFO. either they really have a broken Scheduling software or Algorithm which fills their greed. In long run they will get hurt by what they are doing right now.

Reactions: Where’s my car