Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When you buy a car, it is assigned to a human'ish person. They may or may not ever talk to you. This is Tesla, for good or for bad.
Never heard from an SA, even though I placed my order in the Tesla showroom with the help of an SA. Went back to the same showroom a couple of weeks ago fo ask if I have an SA or how to get one assigned, and the guy told me it’s really kind of useless to have one. They don’t make commission, and don’t really have any control over the process of you getting your car. So, I still have no humanish person, but I’m fine with that…..unless I don’t get a car in September! 😝🤷‍♀️

First time I've seen this. My earliest EDD was 8/25 (which it was still showing this morning #timetravel??). Did a refresh to see if would update and got this. I know people get the generic Month A to Month B but haven't seen anybody get one of these.

View attachment 701706
This happened to my P today, yesterday it showed EDD 8/25 as well. In the past some people got a VIN soon after this happened, but I’m not holding my breath

Yes! And if they want double brownie points, they can put their details under their screen name (where it usually says “member”), so those of us viewing TMC on mobile don’t have to turn the screen sideways 😂😂 it does limit the # of characters you can put there though, so you have to get a little creative
Thinking outside the box here. I like it.

• Funny
Reactions: collaGOunltd
Hey guys, so I ordered in June 23, and my EDD just changed to January. What you guys think? What’s the average timeframeTesla is delivering to the Midwest? Anyone know? Because this is starting to become ridiculous
@MTANKCL9 what day did you complete your profile? There are April and May Long range orders still outstanding, but some June and even July orders getting VINs, so who knows?

This is my home now.
lol this came to mind when I saw your post...

thumb_lookat-me-am-the-captain-now-mo-salah-to-jordan-28395173.png

Seriously TMC should hire you as the advisor/senior support ( to show under you description here in TMC ) in general life! Am older than you and i still learn from you :) . not kissing any a$$es here fyi just being honest. think many of us here would agree.
Haha I appreciate the love!

People in here bring up interesting topics, leading me to read, research, observe, and regurgitate on a keyboard. I don't even have a Tesla yet (obviously). I try to keep my inputs here either supportive, informative, or entertaining.

Haha I appreciate the love!

People in here bring up interesting topics, leading me to read, research, observe, and regurgitate on a keyboard. I don't even have a Tesla yet (obviously). I try to keep my inputs here either supportive, informative, or entertaining.
I originally read that as "Regulate on a keyboard", and honestly you should just go with that.

First time I've seen this. My earliest EDD was 8/25 (which it was still showing this morning #timetravel??). Did a refresh to see if would update and got this. I know people get the generic Month A to Month B but haven't seen anybody get one of these.

View attachment 701706
The week range does happen and it seems to be rare and returns to actual dates in a couple of days. I had it happen a handful of times for only a day. Looking like you are getting a MYP and those are getting FAR faster than MYLR so maybe a VIN in your near future...