Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I switched to October on Saturday like many, through this afternoon, but it just changed to 9/2-12. It's the closest I've ever been, and the smallest window I've ever had. We shall see.
Wow you are also one of the April orders who fell through the cracks....

Literally, when I am writing this, my distill notified me new EDD September 03 - September 23

Looks complete to me, I would ask him if he meant to ask somebody else since you are under the cash payment option.
Right? But am I wrong about the MVPA being available after a VIN assignment? And I’m pretty sure that the loan officer is correct when she’s telling me she needs the MVPA before the loan can be finalized. I applied for the BoA loan after my loan expired through Tesla and BoA had a much better rate anyway. I could actually pay cash I suppose, but I’d rather not - 2.19% is not bad. Maybe it’s my turn in the barrel today to get stressed out about nothing.

Right? But am I wrong about the MVPA being available after a VIN assignment? And I’m pretty sure that the loan officer is correct when she’s telling me she needs the MVPA before the loan can be finalized. I applied for the BoA loan after my loan expired through Tesla and BoA had a much better rate anyway. I could actually pay cash I suppose, but I’d rather not - 2.19% is not bad. Maybe it’s my turn in the barrel today to get stressed out about nothing.
wait... did you get a VIN? you haven't updated your signature so I'm assuming no. If yes, and you are doing 3rd party finance he might be asking for rate match reasons or to input the 3rd party finance info.

Reactions: PatrickTM
wait... did you get a VIN? you haven't updated your signature so I'm assuming no. If yes, and you are doing 3rd party finance he might be asking for rate match reasons or to input the 3rd party finance info.
No VIN yet. I thought the same thing actually. And I’m ok with that too, but I don’t really want to go through another credit check yada yada thing and take another ding. Plus, I bank at BoA and as much as I think they’re the devil, it would be convenient…

No VIN yet. I thought the same thing actually. And I’m ok with that too, but I don’t really want to go through another credit check yada yada thing and take another ding. Plus, I bank at BoA and as much as I think they’re the devil, it would be convenient…

ok what he's asking you for is really strange then. i would tell him you are under the cash payment option and don't want to entertain the idea of finance until you get a VIN and to make sure he hasn't made any changes to your profile which could leave it incomplete and then I would make sure that he understood he was asking you something not appropriate for the timing of your order (vinless)

Reactions: PatrickTM