Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Really? Nice! It disappeared just moments after I looked at it. Funny I briefly considered a white one in Raleigh (before remembering I don't want/need a P) but this one was actually in my locale. Congrats!

I would say get yourself a Gal who despises clothes shopping and will wear 10 year old clothes with Payless shoes to work.... but sometimes that type of Gal is also the reason you buy an electric car worth more than all the clothes one could wear in a life time. Whoops. 😅
Priorities!!! The day I find a lady that would take a car over a fancy ring, we're driving straight to the courthouse. Quickly...

Congratulations!!!!

When did you take the delivery???? Any issues with the car you can share with us ??
Picked up last Saturday - the pickup process is crazy simple!

I noted a couple minor things with my car that are easy to resolve and I’m not going to go back in for service. A tiny amount of paint on a window frame, it can be peeled off easily. The spoiler lifting slightly on one side.

No weird gaps or anything crazy. I’ve got about 200 miles on now and it’s been amazing!

Tesla Cherry Hill called me today to move delivery up to tomorrow. They also mentioned that a new $6 NJ tax wasn’t on the final invoice, so I can pay that on a credit card. Not doing plaid, but rather cashiers check.

Everyone in NJ gets the call to move the delivery up except for me. I get call to move it further 😭

I didn't even get A call yet!! LOL

Does anyone in NJ know what that new $6 tax is covering/for? Six bucks will not change the way I live but absurd taxation is one of the myriad of reasons we're leaving this state for good next year. I know the grass isn't always greener but NJ nickel-and-dimes it's residents way too much. The whole allure of an NJ EV purchase was to be tax-free. :(

Picked up last Saturday - the pickup process is crazy simple!

I noted a couple minor things with my car that are easy to resolve and I’m not going to go back in for service. A tiny amount of paint on a window frame, it can be peeled off easily. The spoiler lifting slightly on one side.

No weird gaps or anything crazy. I’ve got about 200 miles on now and it’s been amazing!
Dumb question, but what exactly do you have to sign for when you pick up the car since most is done on the website ahead of time?

Spouse and I have both names on the car, and we also have a very fussy newborn. I’m trying to get my wife in and out as soon as possible before a meltdown ensues with the little one.

Reactions: TESRP

Does anyone in NJ know what that new $6 tax is covering/for? Six bucks will not change the way I live but absurd taxation is one of the myriad of reasons we're leaving this state for good next year. I know the grass isn't always greener but NJ nickel-and-dimes it's residents way too much. The whole allure of an NJ EV purchase was to be tax-free. :(
Tire tax. Only reason I brought it up is because I already acquired the cashiers check and the Tesla rep had to figure out what to do. Seems kind of dumb to get another cashiers check for a meager $6, so credit card will be fine. So much for doing stuff ahead of time.

Eh, $6 in tax in return for no sales tax (Philly residents pay like 8%) and $2k off sticker is fine by me.

Tire tax. Only reason I brought it up is because I already acquired the cashiers check and the Tesla rep had to figure out what to do. Seems kind of dumb to get another cashiers check for a meager $6, so credit card will be fine. So much for doing stuff ahead of time.

Eh, $6 in tax in return for no sales tax (Philly residents pay like 8%) and $2k off sticker is fine by me.

Ahhhh yes, the glorious tire tax imposed by our past Governor Jim McGreedy... I mean McGreevey. :)

Ahhhh yes, the glorious tire tax imposed by our past Governor Jim McGreedy... I mean McGreevey. :)
Ha, really? The rep seemed like today was some magical cut off for it as if it was a freshly passed bill. Everything else NJ specific was on the invoice days ago, except for this, so I guess Tesla screwed up and forgot to add it.

Taxes be damned, delivery day is tomorrow and I can finally test out the wall connector that has been taunting me for the past month!

Does New Jersey charge sales tax on clothing? I can’t remember if we were in PA or NJ at the time (the state lines were a little blurry for me 😂), but I was so confused why the sticker price was $25 and the total was $25. The sales guy laughed and said the state deems clothing essential and thus, no tax 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

@MyFirstEVT I just finished my Progressive quote. $1890 for the year (almost double my Geico quote) with less coverage for my non-Tesla cars

Edit: losing it! I re-read my previous post after writing this, and realized Progressive is only $90 more. Must have been looking at the $1020 amount with the comment I crossed out above.
Thanks @te$laWhy for the update.. I created a Geico quote and it appears that I will be paying @ $1085 for 6 months. I might try and get a quote from Progressive as I get closer to getting my car.

Reactions: Wigan and Drock77
I may be with you on that one. Supposedly my vehicle has an ETA of Saturday but I haven’t gotten an official ”schedule for delivery” notification yet. Same center.
I got the call this morning, told it was on its way from CA, expected to arrive Friday morning. He said Friday was going to be super busy, would I mind Sat. That’s where I am at.

Ha, really? The rep seemed like today was some magical cut off for it as if it was a freshly passed bill. Everything else NJ specific was on the invoice days ago, except for this, so I guess Tesla screwed up and forgot to add it.

Taxes be damned, delivery day is tomorrow and I can finally test out the wall connector that has been taunting me for the past month!

I would have given you a thumbs up, but apparently the website deems me unworthy…..so take this 1! 👍