Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Take a checkbook with you- you don’t have to make the payment ahead of time. They tried to get me to use plaid there too but I had my personal check ready to go.
Tesla does not accept personal checks. Options are "Plaid" which I would never do, or certified/cashier's check, or wire transfer. I did cashier's check on my delivery day ... they do not accept regular checks.

Anyone still doing a trade in might want to check Carvana again for selling price. My Tesla trade in was 19,500 30 days ago, now 19,000 since I had to do the trade in again cause 30 days. Back then Carvana estimate was around the same but I stuck with the trade in cause its easier. Today when I checked Carvana it was 24,000! Hoping this holds up until I'm a week from my car then just getting a one-way rental to pick up the car.

Just thought yall might want to know.

Ordered MYLR7, white/black, 20 inch wheels, no FSD on 7/10, pick up Burbank, CA.

Original EDD was 9/15-9/30.
Moved to generic October last weekend (8/28).
Now showing an EDD of 10/2-10/22.

Was really hoping for an end of the month delivery but I guess it’s alright as long as it doesn’t get pushed further. Our first EV so pretty excited.

Tesla does not accept personal checks. Options are "Plaid" which I would never do, or certified/cashier's check, or wire transfer. I did cashier's check on my delivery day ... they do not accept regular checks.
When i picked up my first Tesla in 2019 I paid with a personal check in Carlsbad, CA. Policy may have changed since then - but I was planning to do the same when I pick up my model Y

Well, the delivery did happen to my surprise.

Saw many cars stranded in the middle of the road on my way to the center. Hopefully the owners made it out safely.

Anyways the MY came with no issues. No panel gaps at all. Did notice minor paint issue in the rear, right above the licence plate. The paint had a little crack, but hardly noticeable. Had only 3 miles on the odometer and was 90% charged.

Attachments

• 9A2D6A97-C2FB-4107-8AC8-45F0098F1A6A.jpeg
    9A2D6A97-C2FB-4107-8AC8-45F0098F1A6A.jpeg
    438.8 KB · Views: 79
Well, the delivery did happen to my surprise.

Saw many cars stranded in the middle of the road on my way to the center. Hopefully the owners made it out safely.

Anyways the MY came with no issues. No panel gaps at all. Did notice minor paint issue in the rear, right above the licence plate. The paint had a little crack, but hardly noticeable. Had only 3 miles on the odometer and was 90% charged.
looks great!

Reactions: PatrickTM and TESRP
So the SC where I am supposed to pick up from got blown the hell away. Wonderful.

View attachment 704456
Wow, that's my SC too, but my pickup isn't until late Dec, so hopefully that have this repaired by then. I wonder if the chargers will still be operational while they rebuild the building?

I live 3 miles from here. The rain was wild yesterday and lots of flash flooding. Route 17, where this SC is located, often floods and was closed yesterday. Surprised to see the glass blown out of the building. Must have been some deep and fast moving water.

Just wondering, how many weeks out of EDD are people seeing VINs? My EDD is still holding at 9/16 to 9/30. Provided EDD holds, should I expect something week of the early EDD date? Week before?

And I know with all things Tesla, it could change any time lol
we share the same EDD right now and I was really discouraged that I didnt have a VIN by Monday / Tuesday.....

Reactions: PatrickTM