Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Carvana was an awesome experience for me as well. I actually got my
Money direct deposited before the driver even loaded my car. For whatever reason they default you to a check, but you can pick a faster option for no fee
Our experience with Carvana was great too.... for my wife's car Carvana offered 2k more than Carmax and Tesla, also it was about 3K more than what we paid for the car a couple years ago. The car was in very good condition with low mileage since my wife didn't drive it too much....

I will give my SUV to my wife and I will have my MY....

Reactions: collaGOunltd
Our experience with Carvana was great too.... for my wife's car Carvana offered 2k more than Carmax and Tesla, also it was about 3K more than what we paid for the car a couple years ago. The car was in very good condition with low mileage since my wife didn't drive it too much....

I will give my SUV to my wife and I will have my MY....
Carvana offered $800 less than Carmax for my car, to be honest I was surprised Carmax offered as much as they did for my car, I didn't expect more than $250 total. It was so old, and in terrible shape.

Money direct deposited before the driver even loaded my car. For whatever reason they default you to a check, but you can pick a faster option for no fee
We had immediate direct deposit while we were in the parking lot too. I was shocked!

Reactions: PatrickTM
Congratulations! Hey, we ordered on the same day, so I’m getting pretty anxious. My EDD has had a 14 day window for the last week or so. It was always a 20 day window from the get go as it bounced around the calendar. So something changed last week and I talked to someone at Tesla last Friday about my account to make sure they knew I was still alive. He said everything looked ready to go and told me to expect a mid September delivery. Did they text you about your VIN? Just curious if I should be looking for a text, phone call or an email.
No text, phone call, or email. My account just updated when I logged on this afternoon showing 2021 Tesla Model Y. Later I called 888-518-3752 - they couldn’t give me much info other than confirm the VIN and also changed finance to 3rd party.

Caravan is amazing. Not sure how, but I drove my Subaru for a little over a year, put 22k on it and am getting more than i paid for it new. It’s crazy times we are living in my friends. Lol

@mquam99 @nship03 @OB1Kenobi
Any Coloradans have good news this week? Im still VINless with EDD holding at 9/8-9/25
I’m hoping great news, everything seems to be on schedule for delivery on Tuesday 9/7 on my 5/13 order (MYLR/Blue/Tow/19) I could have picked up on Labor Day but coming back from a long weekend and could not guarantee I’d be back in time. Super excited! Curious to see if PPF is already installed on rear quarter panels?

I’m hoping great news, everything seems to be on schedule for delivery on Tuesday 9/7 on my 5/13 order (MYLR/Blue/Tow/19) I could have picked up on Labor Day but coming back from a long weekend and could not guarantee I’d be back in time. Super excited! Curious to see if PPF is already installed on rear quarter panels?
Awesome! What was your EDD before your VIN? And what delivery center are you using?

I don’t think CO gets the PPF or mudflaps, @Stephan Bogan or @RatsFPV, can you confirm?

Reactions: PatrickTM
Awesome! What was your EDD before your VIN? And what delivery center are you using?

I don’t think CO gets the PPF or mudflaps, @Stephan Bogan or @RatsFPV, can you confirm?
I’m in the Springs so picking up at the Tesla dealer here. EDD was just like everybody jumping all around even to October. It did seem like it started to converge at the end though. Prior to receiving VIN it was 9/15. It didn’t matter I’m sure but when I ordered the time frame was 5-12 weeks. So on the day of week 12 past my order I went down to the dealership and asked where the hell my car was! There was a very helpful person there (Gabriel) that was sure I would be receiving my VIN within a week or two and he was correct.

FullSizeRender.jpeg

I just have 1 small problem......why are my headlights the old style and not the new halo style?