Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello everyone, I’m new to the forum. I’m located on Long Island. I placed an order for a Red Y performance on 8/27/2021 with a 4-5 week window initialily. My car is currently in transit to the service center with an expected delivery date of 9/10/2021. I’m excited and can’t wait. Any recommendations are greatly appreciated and I’m happy to join the family finally.
Are you planning to charge at home? If so, will you install a 240v outlet? If so, you’ll need to buy the Tesla 14-50 or 6-50 adapter, depending on your outlet.

Reactions: PatrickTM
Hello everyone, I’m new to the forum. I’m located on Long Island. I placed an order for a Red Y performance on 8/27/2021 with a 4-5 week window initialily. My car is currently in transit to the service center with an expected delivery date of 9/10/2021. I’m excited and can’t wait. Any recommendations are greatly appreciated and I’m happy to join the family finally.
Listen to this guy. Orders a car and gets it 2 weeks later :)

J/K - Welcome. Some people here have been waiting since April and May. You bought an expensive car, so you are first in line. Welcome aboard.

Picked up my Y at Cherry Hill late Wednesday afternoon. Process was quick and smooth. All deliveries were completed inside the shop due to rain, so that was nice. Didn’t get a chance to put much mileage on it due to immediate tornado warnings right after pickup. Was happy my house didn’t burn down after plugging the car into the wall connector at 48 amps. Victory.

Not super thrilled about how the driver’s door sags. Trim and accents on the door are a mile off from lining up with the rear door. Way worse than my Toyota. Noted in the app, so we shall see.

Car drives well and the white interior is drop dead stunning alongside the blue exterior. Sound system is stellar. Took some co workers for a quick spin and they were delighted with the acceleration.

Now I wait for my red M3LR that arrives in 2 weeks…. since my wife claimed the Y for herself 🤷‍♂️

Attachments

• 84E20802-593B-47EB-9BA4-235DCC8C3AAF.jpeg
    84E20802-593B-47EB-9BA4-235DCC8C3AAF.jpeg
    718.2 KB · Views: 65
  • 4CE49415-EF3C-4419-B678-2E2516D3DBDF.jpeg
    4CE49415-EF3C-4419-B678-2E2516D3DBDF.jpeg
    435.9 KB · Views: 54
  • 5179FAB8-E105-46CD-AFF8-85131E7DB6F3.jpeg
    5179FAB8-E105-46CD-AFF8-85131E7DB6F3.jpeg
    604.9 KB · Views: 51
Picked up my Y at Cherry Hill late Wednesday afternoon. Process was quick and smooth. All deliveries were completed inside the shop due to rain, so that was nice. Didn’t get a chance to put much mileage on it due to immediate tornado warnings right after pickup. Was happy my house didn’t burn down after plugging the car into the wall connector at 48 amps. Victory.

Not super thrilled about how the driver’s door sags. Trim and accents on the door are a mile off from lining up with the rear door. Way worse than my Toyota. Noted in the app, so we shall see.

Car drives well and the white interior is drop dead stunning. Sound system is stellar.

Now I wait for my red M3LR that arrives in 2 weeks…. since my wife claimed the Y for herself 🤷‍♂️
Looks awesome, I assume that door sag you already have a service appointment set to fix it?

Looks awesome, I assume that door sag you already have a service appointment set to fix it?
Yeah, just submitted via the app 5 minutes ago. Was on the fence about it, but might as well have them take a look. What do you think, am I nuts? Here’s the passengers side for comparison.

Attachments

• 34B5305C-39F0-4CEB-B8AF-F45F887FB29E.jpeg
    34B5305C-39F0-4CEB-B8AF-F45F887FB29E.jpeg
    771.2 KB · Views: 62
After 90 days I can finally say that I have my MY!!!

Delivery was quick and easy. It was raining a little so my inspection wasn't super intense but for the most part panel gaps looked acceptable. The paint was in great condition. Interior was clean as well. Only issues I could find were that one headlight assembly is a off from flush a little and one headlight assembly is too. Don't know if it's worth it to put in service requests for such small issues.

IMG_6631.jpg
IMG_6632.jpg

Delivery was quick and easy. It was raining a little so my inspection wasn't super intense but for the most part panel gaps looked acceptable. The paint was in great condition. Interior was clean as well. Only issues I could find were that one headlight assembly is a off from flush a little and one headlight assembly is too. Don't know if it's worth it to put in service requests for such small issues.

View attachment 704876View attachment 704877
Looks awesome! congrats

Congrats!

Looks great!!!!

Reactions: ajs847