Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well, I finally got off the seemingly neverending EDD rollercoaster and couldn't be happier! Pick-up in Raleigh was seamless - the car was waiting for us out front. I signed one piece of paper, got my key setup and was good to go.

It's absolutely gorgeous and the only flaw we found was that the spoiler was coming up a bit on one side. My husband has already ordered Betalink, so we will take care of that ourselves. Having never seen the car in person prior to ordering, it was wild to finally sit inside and drive it. It seriously is unnervingly fast. Until I get a better comfort level I will be keeping it in "chill" mode. 😆

Our next order of business is to buy all the accessories lol. We ordered the 24' Wall Connector, 3D Maxpider floor mat set, storage bins, front PPE, and are currently looking for a back seat cover so that our 1-year-old doesn't stain the white interior. Windshield, roof, and front window tint are also being scheduled.

We are over the moon to have the MYP and couldn't think of a better addition for our family's needs. To everyone here who is currently waiting for your MY, keep hanging in there, it is worth it!!! ❤️

I've already decided for the drive home--or at least for getting out of the parking lot and out of the city onto the highway--I'm keeping it in chill mode and creep mode. I'll plenty of time to dork around, but the first time I touch a Tesla pedal it'll be in DC traffic; I want it as vanilla as I can get it until I get the feel for it.

"Chill mode"?

We test drove, and on my brother's turn to drive and mine to test out the screen and audio, I was literally inches from the screen, when he floored the pedal, having me flying in the seat, legs up in the air and all. I am small so yes my feet and arms were flying everywhere. And mind you, he didn't stop. He kept on doing that the entire 15 or 30 minutes we had, laughing his head off. Boys.....sigh...... I had a headache from the numerous times I hit my head on the seat. The sales guy was trying not to laugh out loud when he was boasting about it. 😂

I got assigned a another VIN over the weekend and got the text to schedule the next morning, set for Thursday at 3pm. So far so good!
I will be picking up my MY on Thursday from the Macadams location. Someone there called me yesterday to confirm my appointment. I asked if there was an earlier time available because I live in Vancouver, and wanted to avoid rush hour. They gave me an 11:00AM appointment. My previous time was 2:00PM, then rescheduled to 12:00PM then they texted and rescheduled me for 11:00PM. 😅😅😅
Good luck to your 3:00PM appointment on Thursday.

I got my VIN but the "Agreements" section is still grayed out, its been 2 days since I got the VIN. Is it expected?

Can someone also tell me how to track the vehicle shipment.
Someone from the distribution center called me yesterday to confirm my pickup appointment. I was told that my agreement would become available 24 hours prior to my appointment. I asked which payment method is acceptable since I plan on bringing a check. I was told a certified check is best.

Reactions: CSTARZZ and BitJam
SA rescheduled me to Thursday because rate matching was taking forever. He told me the car was at the dealership location so on my way to work I stopped by and took a peek. From what I can tell it’s damn near perfect. The rear bumper looks slightly off in color on the photo, but in person it didn’t seem to be as bad as the photo looked. There were 2 other MYP in white and their bumpers were identical.

Got approval for rate match this evening, so I’m going to see if they’ll let me just come to the showroom and take delivery rather than waiting for Thursday morning at home!

Attachments

• 16B72043-B346-4E75-96C0-308854752A59.jpeg
    16B72043-B346-4E75-96C0-308854752A59.jpeg
    358.8 KB · Views: 64
  • 687D54DA-0415-4519-B0BF-0E070889245F.jpeg
    687D54DA-0415-4519-B0BF-0E070889245F.jpeg
    535.5 KB · Views: 48
What's the channel name?

@SumTeslaGuy. Dont expect to see a bunch of content off the bat, but Im working on it! I plan on having it be somewhat Tesla, Tech, and controlled chaos.

I used to be a Twitch streamer for 4 years with over 10k followers and a hundred or so subs. Graduated from the CT School of Broadcasting (Howard Stern, Artie Lange, Joe Benigno are alumni as well) and am currently a Digital Marketer for the past 14 years. I can create content, just need the time or a clone. LOL. Sub away and see the community grow! Thanks a head!!!

SA rescheduled me to Thursday because rate matching was taking forever. He told me the car was at the dealership location so on my way to work I stopped by and took a peek. From what I can tell it’s damn near perfect. The rear bumper looks slightly off in color on the photo, but in person it didn’t seem to be as bad as the photo looked. There were 2 other MYP in white and their bumpers were identical.

Got approval for rate match this evening, so I’m going to see if they’ll let me just come to the showroom and take delivery rather than waiting for Thursday morning at home!
You have the same spec I ordered. Picking mine up next Tuesday. Congrats! Enjoy.

@SumTeslaGuy. Dont expect to see a bunch of content off the bat, but Im working on it! I plan on having it be somewhat Tesla, Tech, and controlled chaos.

I used to be a Twitch streamer for 4 years with over 10k followers and a hundred or so subs. Graduated from the CT School of Broadcasting (Howard Stern, Artie Lange, Joe Benigno are alumni as well) and am currently a Digital Marketer for the past 14 years. I can create content, just need the time or a clone. LOL. Sub away and see the community grow! Thanks a head!!!
Subscribed

View attachment 706621View attachment 706623View attachment 706624

as you can see black is hard to keep clean in FL. I washed it yesterday! Hahaha.

decided to tint the break lights. I hope it looks good and even at night. Lol.

cute right?
Are you considering ppf? I’m getting black as well and considering at least a full front. I’m in VA tho & it doesn’t rain nearly as much here as in FL lol mainly concerned about avoiding most rock chips in the high impact areas

Reactions: BitJam