Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I keep getting this notification from the Tesla app. I've gotten it a few times today even though I don't take delivery until Saturday. When I click it nothing happens - just goes back to the standard page in the app and I can't do anything with it. Just thought it was interesting. Anyone else have this pop up multiple times before taking delivery?

View attachment 707011
Your car is yearning for you as much as you are yearning for your car.

Hi everyone, I've been tracking the forum for a little over a week. I ordered my MYP Blue/Black, no tow, no FSD on 8/27. EDD currently 9/14 - 9/30. I initially ordered a MYLR 3 days earlier but quickly switched. I wanted the car earlier - I plan to end a lease early, which will help significantly with the price difference between the MYLR and the MYP. Looking forward to ownership and I definitely appreciate the frustration people are feeling with their painfully long wait times.

I’m not so sure about Tesla delaying May orders intentionally. I have one friend who ordered in May, finally got VIN last week, scheduled for delivery this week in Texas. Plenty, and I mean plenty, of other here with cheaper orders getting VINs and deliveries. The only constant is that Performance Model Y get delivered in about a month, while LR Model Y takes about 3 months (plus or minus).

Care to share more details about your order? Profile completion date? Any order updates? Your build details, financing details, trade in, etc.?
I am mylr, may 25 order , white, black interior, 19, tow, no changes. Rocklin ca. 106 days waiting. No vin.

Most overseas builds are M3 builds. Not MY. China is building MY for Europe but Fremont builds M3 for Europe’s and other countries. Most MY builds don’t leave North America Unless they are a specialty run (like we saw for Korea (I think it was) earlier this year).
So does that mean for the Y we can continue to see deliveries through the rest of the year??

I remember last year when I ordered my 3 like you said they stopped production in US for October for overseas and then switched back around Nov and I got the car in December

Well they were a month beyond the original EDD but I picked up yesterday!! The car looks perfect. I didn't see any paint or fit issues. There was something sticky to the underside of the roof window but came right off, I noticed some oil splotches on the rear seats and hoping that wipes off. I actually only had the vehicle for 10-minutes. Drove it straight to the Auto Spa to get a clear bra on the front/hood/mirrors and PPF on the rear quarter panels so VERY MUCH looking forward to actually picking up the car tomorrow! FYI- for Colorado deliveries no mud flaps (not a problem I had already purchased them) and no PPF on the rear quarter panels (getting that fixed now). So excited to finally get my Telsa hang in there everyone waiting!!
Looks awesome! Congrats!

Reactions: PatrickTM
I have asked every two weeks for an update - every two weeks the reply is two more weeks. 😖🙁
May OD and still waiting for VIN?? How many May folks waiting? I see late June and even July folks getting VIN. I think the white interior is a reason for slowing? The white vegan leather is imported I think. Maybe folks who ordered white interior are delayed?

Picked up in Raleigh yesterday. Waited about an hour before I could sign and drive away, the parking lot was packed full of cars

Mine was parked next to a Blue Model S plaid - gorgeous car.

Car looks perfect. Didnt see a single thing wrong with it, off to graphics today for ppf/vinyl.

I think the tesla bug hit my spouse already. He bought a 22 Kia K5 in June, but was asking about M3 pricing whilr we were waiting. He has not even driven our MY yet either. 😂