Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't think they can produce enough vehicles. My EDD has been sitting at 9/15-9/30 for almost a month now (6/11 OD). SA said today that I can expect the car by end of Oct. I don't think Tesla will clear April/May orders unless customers give in to their extortion and convert MYLR orders to MYP.
I don't want to hear that, I don't want to hear that, I don't want to hear that, I don't want to hear that, I don't want to hear that...

New orders are now FEBRUARY for initial EDD.

1631308679541.png

Took Delivery on Tuesday 😁 at the Dedham MA SC.

MYLR | White | Black | 7seater | Tow | Inductions. OD of 5/24

delivery process was fairly seamless, but there was a ton of cars (S, 3, Ys) being delivered so the staff was jammed.

Frunk had some misalignment. Not terrible, but noticeable. Black Smudge on headliner that they could not get out and will need to be replaced.

As me and the fam were happily driving off I started getting all sorts of errors. Auto Pilot wasn’t working, regenerative braking wasn’t working, emergency braking wasn’t working, etc… tried to restart the computer and it didn’t fix anything. As I’m driving I notice the steering wheel isn’t straight on center… The fricken alignment is off #*#!!* 🤬🤯 on a BRAND NEW CAR?!? From TMC posts, this error apparently can occur when the alignment is off or the wheel speed sensors fail.

service appoint set for Friday. I hope this isn’t the beginning of a lemon. Darn you EOQ push!

Update:

Brought car in for service after a work trip this morning at 8am. Plot thickens o_O:eek::oops: The VIN Tesla had me tied to online was a Grey Model 3. My actual vin is of course a White MYLR. I believe I recall hearing others have these issue before - no biggie - they corrected it, I think 🙄 However, what was supposed to take 6-8 hours for "diagnotistics" has now resulted in Tesla keeping the car over the weekened for "more diagnostics", because... "diagnostics" and such 🤷‍♂️

At any rate, I've read a ton of horror stories about people selling thier car thinking thier EDD would not move and then end up spending months renting cars or taking Ubers everywhere and, here I am. Except Tesla has both my old car and my new (?) car. PLEEEEEASE don't be a lemon 👀!!!

I suppose at least the $100 daily Uber vouchers are a slight consolation, and technically I can still be part of the waiting to take delivery thread. :)

Hi everyone, this will probably be my last post in this chat. I took delivery of my MYLR on Monday and I put together this rookie YouTube video of my experience. I appreciate all the support y'all gave along the way. Took 98 days from order to delivery.

Right now the HD version of the video is uploading (takes awhile apparently) so its just SD version right now. Thanks for watching. Im happy to answer any questions y'all have.

So I just called the service center where I placed my order.

My EDD is still 9/16 to 9/30. This past weekend I saw my "soft match" date was early October. I chatted earlier in the week, the person confirmed my EDD is correct and they were targeting 9/21.

I called just now, the person I spoke with said I should be looking at the last week of Sept to take delivery. Don't know if the "soft match" date shifted, but I guess it's a bit promising?

Update:

Brought car in for service after a work trip this morning at 8am. Plot thickens o_O:eek::oops: The VIN Tesla had me tied to online was a Grey Model 3. My actual vin is of course a White MYLR. I believe I recall hearing others have these issue before - no biggie - they corrected it, I think 🙄 However, what was supposed to take 6-8 hours for "diagnotistics" has now resulted in Tesla keeping the car over the weekened for "more diagnostics", because... "diagnostics" and such 🤷‍♂️

At any rate, I've read a ton of horror stories about people selling thier car thinking thier EDD would not move and then end up spending months renting cars or taking Ubers everywhere and, here I am. Except Tesla has both my old car and my new (?) car. PLEEEEEASE don't be a lemon 👀!!!

I suppose at least the $100 daily Uber vouchers are a slight consolation, and technically I can still be part of the waiting to take delivery thread. :)
Thinking of your post I noticed this earlier, but thought it was just a technical error. We shall see…

F8180E72-D137-436E-BF58-18AE46C9B061.jpeg

Has anyone just completely ignored expired trade-in/financing? That's what the one SA I spoke with said to do, and it's what I want to do (to avoid being bumped to the back of the line).

No EDD change for this early August order... holding steady at 11/21-12/11
For financing i would set to cash so you dont keep getting credit hits everytime it expires.
As for the trade in i keep it updated because in my opinion it affects your profile completion.
This is why mine was reset to 7/9 cause i waited to approve my trade in because i didn't want to keep updating.

• Informative
Reactions: PhillyGal
So I just called the service center where I placed my order.

My EDD is still 9/16 to 9/30. This past weekend I saw my "soft match" date was early October. I chatted earlier in the week, the person confirmed my EDD is correct and they were targeting 9/21.

I called just now, the person I spoke with said I should be looking at the last week of Sept to take delivery. Don't know if the "soft match" date shifted, but I guess it's a bit promising?
I had a 'soft match' date of 3rd week of September. Not sure if that changed. But if your info is true, things are looking bright for getting our cars by the end of September. My EDD range is just slightly smaller, perhaps meaning more accurate delivery window. The wait is killing me!

Reactions: NotElunMosk
To each their own. I wouldn’t want a new car with that much body work done. Over time you may notice the new, not baked on, paint looking different than the baked on water based Fremont paint. YMMV.
I appreciate the opinion and is part of the reason I posted here. I'm battling with wanting the car asap and wanting the best version of the car...

If they are truly going to replace the entire hatch, I feel like that's better than a repair with paint touchup, but I'm not sure if I'm just telling myself that.

I had a 'soft match' date of 3rd week of September. Not sure if that changed. But if your info is true, things are looking bright for getting our cars by the end of September. My EDD range is just slightly smaller, perhaps meaning more accurate delivery window. The wait is killing me!
Fingers crossed for you!! I think you're more than likely than mine given I'm a 7 seater, but I think you'll make it :)

Reactions: ZeeMike