Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Agreed, thank you for sharing this - my financing didn’t “expire” until I had a delivery time locked in. On top of that my rate match expired so I had two credit pulls 7 days prior to delivery. Caught me totally off guard.
Happened to me. Set up finance in May. They pulled my credit this week again with the 2nd hard hit. Should have done cash up front then switched when got Vin.

Reactions: collaGOunltd
Good news July people! Got a VIN today from my 7/22 order and pick up 9/14! Pickup is in Nashville and I live in Memphis. Delivery date had been stuck at Nov 10-30 for almost two weeks. Needless to say very happy right now.
Thank you for posting this! I truly believe that this will happen soon. MYLR order date 7/22 EDD has been sitting at November 5-25 for about 2 weeks now.

We are going to tint the fronts and darken the factory tint on the rears and hatch. We are not doing the roof. That’s happening ASAP after we get the car because I hate feeling like I’m in a fishbowl 😂
From experience with a MYSR in Florida I can tell you that you do not need to tint the glass roof. I never felt any heat radiating into the cabin from the roof. It might be different in Texas and Arizona, but I doubt it.

Hey fellas - as I drool at all the images of model Y that you have received / taken delivery of and I dream about receiving mine… been thinking about:
(1) what glasses in the car need to be tinted?
(2) will adding a yoke wheel void warranty?

thoughts?
Will not be changing steering to yoke wheel, but do plan on getting tint. Felt more heat coming from the front and back windows compared to the roof. Roof might get tinted but really want to make sure that they can reduce the reflection. It was difficult to look out the panoramic roof without seeing your reflection, others and inside seats. Will likely tint everything except windshield.

Will not be changing steering to yoke wheel, but do plan on getting tint. Felt more heat coming from the front and back windows compared to the roof. Roof might get tinted but really want to make sure that they can reduce the reflection. It was difficult to look out the panoramic roof without seeing your reflection, others and inside seats. Will likely tint everything except windshield.
Post who you use and add pics, please and thank you 🙏

VINLESS Watermelon hanging on to 9/17 - 9/30.
You’ll get the VIN any time! Interestingly, the only information we’ve had from Tesla about our VIN has been through the account page. No email, text or call from them. My husband thought I was crazy for constantly refreshing because he “would get an email when we have a VIN”. Now I get to gloat a bit because there was no email 😂

Here for delivery! Waiting. They are slammed today with deliveries. I was here a couple weeks ago and the lot was basically empty. Today it is completely full and there are lines of cars being delivered. Exciting stuff!

20210911_120750.jpg
20210911_120733.jpg

Day #13 with EDD at 20 Oct-09 Nov.

This is the most consistent my EDD has been since my June 6 order.

As happy as I am for everybody getting VINs, and I truly am happy for everybody, I am at a loss for what to do about my order and getting more and more frustrated as my current vehicle loses value by the day.

I understand I cant change anything, and Tesla has a process that they are going to follow for better or worse. Supposedly the car is worth it, but that is getting harder to believe.

Sorry for the negativity, just needed to vent. Sincere congratulations to those who are getting EoQ VINs!

Day #13 with EDD at 20 Oct-09 Nov.

This is the most consistent my EDD has been since my June 6 order.

As happy as I am for everybody getting VINs, and I truly am happy for everybody, I am at a loss for what to do about my order and getting more and more frustrated as my current vehicle loses value by the day.

I understand I cant change anything, and Tesla has a process that they are going to follow for better or worse. Supposedly the car is worth it, but that is getting harder to believe.

Sorry for the negativity, just needed to vent. Sincere congratulations to those who are getting EoQ VINs!
Did you make any changes to your order or anything like that, or nothing since June 6? If the latter, that’s really unfortunate…

Did you make any changes to your order or anything like that, or nothing since June 6? If the latter, that’s really unfortunate…
Only change was taking the trade in off of my profile after Tesla took weeks to approved the new odometer the second time it expired.

That said, Ive confirmed with 2x SAs since then that my profile completion date is 6 June and the trade in had no effect on my profile date. I guess Im just lucky or something.

So this is probably my last post here. My wife and I discussed it, and we just cancelled our order and will look into purchasing an ICE car.

I appreciated having this forum around over the last several months to help keep me sane, and there are a lot of great folks on here. I hope that all of you get your cars soon and enjoy the hell out of them.

As for Tesla, I hope that they figure themselves out.

You’ll get the VIN any time! Interestingly, the only information we’ve had from Tesla about our VIN has been through the account page. No email, text or call from them. My husband thought I was crazy for constantly refreshing because he “would get an email when we have a VIN”. Now I get to gloat a bit because there was no email 😂
That doesn't help my CTRL U and CTRL F addiction!

My delivery saga continues. I went to take delivery of my car (that has a dent repaired) and while inspecting found a fresh damage on front bumper side. They were surprised as it was hard to miss. The damage looked fresh so probably one of their folks hit somewhere while moving car or some one hit in parking lot. Anyway I rejected. Anyway I now see order gone and that car in my account.

Anyone who has rejected before, did you see the car in your account? I thought i should have asked for me to take delivery before adding to my account. I hope this will be reverted soon.