Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hopefully it’s not on fire because the battery exploded. That’s my guess :)
Good luck! I hope you reach your car today eventually. I also inspired from your example and started scouring inventory and found MYLR 7 seater almost to my spec and placed and order on it. Now, they (hopefully) shipping it from across whole Canada West-East. Looking at your adventures, I'd better to be prepared :) At least I do not have to fly somewhere to pick it up (yet).

Is this the ad that caused such an uproar with the “How dare a husband spend thousands to tell his wife she needs to exercise” crowd?! 😂 personally, I’d be more offended to receive something like a vacuum than a sweet exercise bike 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
When I graduated college my Christmas and birthday gifts from my parents were things like a vacuum, iron/ironing board. I guess moving back home wasn't an option?

You can't make this up. The semi truck broke down. So now my car is in Springfield NJ. I have to Uber there and pick it up at 3:00 now.

So who wants to take bets on what causes 3PM delivery to get canceled.
Sending positive thoughts that the 3pm delivery goes through okay and you drive your baby home today!

Glad you made it and happy they’re finding a way to still get those cars out despite the challenges! Congratulations!!
Keep reading @collaGOunltd ! Yes, looks like the flight made it to NJ okay, but don't congratulate quite yet. Don't want to jinx it. The delivery saga continues. I'm staying tuned to the thread today to see where it ends up. Hopefully a happen ending for Model Y and owner.

You can't make this up. The semi truck broke down. So now my car is in Springfield NJ. I have to Uber there and pick it up at 3:00 now.

So who wants to take bets on what causes 3PM delivery to get canceled.
just-when-i-thought-i-was-out-they-pull-me-back-in.gif

I really hope you get a pristine car !! cant make this up !

Keep reading @collaGOunltd ! Yes, looks like the flight made it to NJ okay, but don't congratulate quite yet. Don't want to jinx it. The delivery saga continues. I'm staying tuned to the thread today to see where it ends up. Hopefully a happen ending for Model Y and owner.
Oh crap!!! I didn’t see the following posts 😱😱 @dnstommy you are handling this SO much better than I would. I’d be a big ball of mess and tears in that Uber 🤦🏻‍♀️😂🤷🏻‍♀️

My BIL ordered two weeks after us (July 24) and he’s steadily had November dates, while we’re taking delivery this Wednesday. There were a few days where his window was in late September and I really thought the cars would come together, but sadly it was just an EDD hoax. Currently he’s at Nov 4-24.

His specs are MYLR, white/white, 20”, tow, no FSD; delivering in Colorado.
That's the same day I ordered. My EDD is similar. Hopefully they can get Austin online and we can get our orders sooner.

My BIL ordered two weeks after us (July 24) and he’s steadily had November dates, while we’re taking delivery this Wednesday. There were a few days where his window was in late September and I really thought the cars would come together, but sadly it was just an EDD hoax. Currently he’s at Nov 4-24.

His specs are MYLR, white/white, 20”, tow, no FSD; delivering in Colorado.
I also ordered on July 23rd. My delivery date has held pretty consistent in November. It moved to December, then January for a bit, and is now holding firm November 17 - December 7.