Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That’s a good price. I had a quote back in January (in Holland, Michigan) for $1,200 for a 60 amp circuit and 72’ across basement and up to the garage. I wound up doing it myself with a friend for about $250 in materials and a half day in labor.
I'm not handy enough to do it alone. I'll hover while the electrician works if they'll have it so I can learn, though. The first quote we got was $1325 for the same work. I was floored by the difference. But we did make the mistake of mentioning a "Tesla charger" when discussing the work and they're one of the Tesla certified electricians. We are getting some other work done that was significantly cheaper between the companies, too. Worth shopping around!

Last edited:
@Arkbird mine took a while to move, in comparison to PhillyGal and Pinetree. They had another shift today so I thought I would check mine, and it sure had changed since last checked a few days ago.

Mine is now closer to yours actually.
Nice! I wish my EDD would move up but I guess red isn't being produced as much.

Yea, receiving a VIN first seems to be the differentiator. I was very worried I would end up being pushed to March when I was put on Hold and it's already pushed to April for new orders.

Not sure how my Hold was removed before the date it was set for but perhaps my SA made the call trying to time an EDD that fell after 10/1, since that's when I told him I'd be back.
When I called the 888 number a while ago and asked about that, the lady said to wait till a vin is assigned before putting the order on hold so I guess there may be a different path for vin’ed cases.

Yea, receiving a VIN first seems to be the differentiator. I was very worried I would end up being pushed to March when I was put on Hold and it's already pushed to April for new orders.

Not sure how my Hold was removed before the date it was set for but perhaps my SA made the call trying to time an EDD that fell after 10/1, since that's when I told him I'd be back.
I had a hold set until October 1st and it was also mysteriously removed a couple days ago. I emailed [email protected] and they were able to put it back on hold (they set it until January 5, 2022).

When I called the 888 number a while ago and asked about that, the lady said to wait till a vin is assigned before putting the order on hold so I guess there may be a different path for vin’ed cases.
Nice to get a more concrete confirmation about this. Everything I read was about putting it on hold before receiving a VIN and I was hoping it would be treated differently. I'm guessing those with rejected/missed deliveries get moved to this mysterious "Priority Waitlist" once the hold is removed.
I had a hold set until October 1st and it was also mysteriously removed a couple days ago. I emailed [email protected] and they were able to put it back on hold (they set it until January 5, 2022).
Strange, so it wasn't just me. I'm going to keep mine active but I'm hoping to get a 2022 model at this point. Last year, cars produced after 10/5 were MY2021 and my EDD starts 10/3 so we'll see what happens...
It's 10/1 somewhere. Makes me think of Bali.
They actually removed my hold a few days ago, at least that was when I discovered it. I used to live in Sydney and loved living in the "future"

Reactions: PatrickTM and TSLY
Nice to get a more concrete confirmation about this. Everything I read was about putting it on hold before receiving a VIN and I was hoping it would be treated differently. I'm guessing those with rejected/missed deliveries get moved to this mysterious "Priority Waitlist" once the hold is removed.

Strange, so it wasn't just me. I'm going to keep mine active but I'm hoping to get a 2022 model at this point. Last year, cars produced after 10/5 were MY2021 and my EDD starts 10/3 so we'll see what happens...

They actually removed my hold a few days ago, at least that was when I discovered it. I used to live in Sydney and loved living in the "future"

What a coincidence - our hold was automatically placed to be removed after 10/5/21. Has to be by chance, but curious if anyone else has a hold till this day? They likely don't move push back to certain days correct? Also hoping for a beginning of the quarter, '22 MYP.

My EDD moved by 1 day 10/8-10/28 to 10/9-10/27 (so window shortened by 2 days)... Weird

This is what I have seen in the past 3 months, 20 days is default window, anything less is good news. Shrinking started means the order is shortlisted to be put on the Oven. Further shrinking depends on how far it has to be shipped, VIN is matched anytime after it shrinks the first time, after the car is made, shipped or when it has entered the delivery state.

Yaaaay we finally moved in a direction I was hoping for!!! Back to the date when I ordered 😎 10/27-11/16.
That might prove to be accurate!! The very first EDD I received was 9/3-9/23. We took delivery on 9/22, so our first range was dead on. I could’ve saved my self a ton of anxiety by trusting Tesla’s initial website estimate of “September” 😂😂

Just got a call from Tesla SC that my car has just been delivered at the Rocklin site. Still needs to be washed and detailed before sending it to my house. Keeping it really close to EoD/EoQ....

By the way, I chuckled every time when Tesla rep said on the phone, Congratulation on your new car!
I mean, I don't get the car for free. I paid full price ok, and it's only natural they deliver the goods to me lol

@OhMYLRdy! can jump in here if I get anything wrong, but I think he’s been pretty thrilled with the Chemical Guys washing soaps (and leather detailer) and with Meguiar’s Hybrid Ceramic Wax
Yep! for the everyday weekend warrior maintenance, I stick with the above mentioned brands and products. Those are all used in combination with the car being wrapped in XPEL PPF.

I got our Tesmanian CF Spoiler installed tonight! Fitment was Perfect! The first CF spoiler I purchased from Amazon fit like 💩, so it went back. I would not suggest any of the cheap CF spoilers from Amazon, this was definitely worth the extra money.
B4665102-1131-4B6E-A33B-227AEBFC4AFB.jpeg

This is what I have seen in the past 3 months, 20 days is default window, anything less is good news. Shrinking started means the order is shortlisted to be put on the Oven. Further shrinking depends on how far it has to be shipped, VIN is matched anytime after it shrinks the first time, after the car is made, shipped or when it has entered the delivery state.
This is good to know. I was stuck with a 19 day window (10/17-11/6) for a month but just got updated to a 16day window today. Hoping it keeps shrinking from here!