Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Link to this?

We are so happy with it!! Our BIL ordered the plain black one (not CF) from the same site. We did a test fit of it on our MY and it fit perfect as well. The non-CF one comes in all the MY colors too, if you desire a paint matched look

Return of the August 12 EDDs.

Model Y LR, White, White, 19", five seats, no hitch, no FSD, Massachusetts.
Ordered Tuesday July 13 with a projected October delivery; one day later the website presented a window of September 12 - September 30.

• July 23: The dates changed to September 06 - September 26.
  • July 24: The dates disappeared.
  • July 30: The dates returned, and they moved up to August 22- September 11.
  • August 1: The dates moved back to September 12 - September 30.
  • August 2: Estimated delivery: October.
  • August 4: Estimated delivery disappeared again.
  • August 8: Estimated delivery: October returned.
  • August 10: The dates returned, now September 13 - September 30.
  • August 11: The dates moved back a month to October 11 - October 31.
  • August 12: The dates moved ahead one day to October 10 - October 30.
  • August 15: The dates moved back one day to October 11 - October 31.
  • August 18: The dates moved back five days to October 16 – November 05.
  • August 27: Estimated delivery: October.
  • August 30: The dates moved back eight days to October 24 – November 13.
  • September 17: The dates moved up two weeks to October 12 – November 01.
  • October 1: The window tightened slightly to October 10 – October 30, precisely where they sat on August 12.

Return of the August 12 EDDs.

Model Y LR, White, White, 19", five seats, no hitch, no FSD, Massachusetts.
Ordered Tuesday July 13 with a projected October delivery; one day later the website presented a window of September 12 - September 30.

• July 23: The dates changed to September 06 - September 26.
  • July 24: The dates disappeared.
  • July 30: The dates returned, and they moved up to August 22- September 11.
  • August 1: The dates moved back to September 12 - September 30.
  • August 2: Estimated delivery: October.
  • August 4: Estimated delivery disappeared again.
  • August 8: Estimated delivery: October returned.
  • August 10: The dates returned, now September 13 - September 30.
  • August 11: The dates moved back a month to October 11 - October 31.
  • August 12: The dates moved ahead one day to October 10 - October 30.
  • August 15: The dates moved back one day to October 11 - October 31.
  • August 18: The dates moved back five days to October 16 – November 05.
  • August 27: Estimated delivery: October.
  • August 30: The dates moved back eight days to October 24 – November 13.
  • September 17: The dates moved up two weeks to October 12 – November 01.
  • October 1: The window tightened slightly to October 10 – October 30, precisely where they sat on August 12.
Amazing detail in tracking. Hope you get it soon.

Still no movement 32 days now sitting on 10/13-11/2. Maybe back ordered black seats?? Lol. Or the date is so locked in that will definitely receive my VIN/car in that timeframe. Kidding of course.
Really thought today was the day for some kind of update. I’m in the Elon 2- week window where every day for a while it’ll still be 2 weeks.

inner peace

Good morning TMC!

It's been about 2 weeks since I took delivery of my MYLR. I have to say it truly was worth the wait just as everyone said. The delivery process was super smooth with no major concerns. I paid the amount due ahead of time allowing me to picked up the car with zero contact. The only issue I noticed was a little paint damage that was very minor.

In an attempt to separate my MYLR from everyone else I decided to paint my wheels and brakes.

Here are a few pictures. Took me 3 days to do. Still much more to do...
Omg congrats on taking delivery! There's hope for me if your EDD was Nov 10-30 and you got it way early! (OD 6/28 Blue/White too!)

Car was delivered last night at 830pm. It was already dark so it was harder to inspect. Nothing glaring, noted slight uneven painting at edge of small rear window. The SC rep said they were delivering 130+ cars just yesterday. That much? They were delivering up till midnight 😱

Now my whole garage smells like new car.
O Please let that be permanent.

Current EDD = Oct 10-Oct 30

Drove my wife's Model 3 to Carolina Beach for weekend the whole time wishing I was in a MYLR.
🚨 OFF TOPIC ALERT!! 🚨skip ahead if that offends you 😂😂

Awh!! Our little met the ocean for the first time at Carolina Beach 😍 seems like forever ago and the blink of an eye all at the same time! I will always love the Carolina Coast. So many happy memories have been made there for our family! Have a wonderful time!!

7E39E1E3-4D42-433C-ACCD-9EF68942D150.jpeg

Just updated my initial order, MY LR to MY P. SA estimated delivery in Nov vice LR model estimated Jan ++. From all my options that I had on my initial LR order, the new P 'only' increased $5K.
Greetings all,

After not receiving any replies from my SA emails, no confirmation of my upgrade to MY P, I went to the local delivery location. Spoke to a friendly gentleman and asked about my order. He said that the system reflected the same as initial order. So my emails to the SA contact 'did't go through'. While speaking to the gentleman, he mentioned that the MY P does not come with all weather tires and I would need to purchase winter tires. Hmmmmm, I really don't need two sets of tires so told the gentleman to put in a 'note' to NOT update to the P and keep my initial order.

I of course asked on my EDD, he said Jan - Mar '22; OD 9/8. C'mon GiggaTexas construction workers;)

View attachment 716229
After a month of no movement, I just got moved up 9 days to 10/8-10/24! Here’s to hoping this sticks!
Still the same in the new month/quarter. Hoping it stays steady. I've never been this close to the EDD window. My guess is a 10/15 delivery day (thinking the car will be built next week and will spend a week or so in shipping logistics). 🤞

Car was delivered last night at 830pm. It was already dark so it was harder to inspect. Nothing glaring, noted slight uneven painting at edge of small rear window. The SC rep said they were delivering 130+ cars just yesterday. That much? They were delivering up till midnight 😱

Now my whole garage smells like new car.
O Please let that be permanent.
haha the EOQ push was real! Gotta deliever em' all before midnight LOL